Re-Introduction from Peoria, Il. Area

TRALL

Registered
Hello fellow Busa brothers and sisters. I wanted to formally introduce myself. I joined the site a few years ago about the time I sold my 2006 White Limited Busa in 2008. I bought my K9 last month. I always rode sport bikes and dirt bikes over the years and fell in love with Hayabusa, so I had to buy another one. My new baby has about 1500 miles on her now and I am going to set her up as a Sport Touring Busa. It was completely stock when I bought my K9 and I added slip on M4's and soft luggage. I am now in the process of going to switch over to hard luggage and more mods.

I'll post more pic when done but for now here is my new baby. If there are any riding groups in the Peoria, IL. area doing any meet and greets or group road trips give me a pm. A word of thanks to all the support to those that post and answer questions and a big thank you to Blanca Busa for his Fairing Tutorial and HID Videos. Those were priceless in my current mod. installs. Well good to meet everyone...............................

Take Care and Ride Safe,

Anthony (TRALL)

DSCF0494.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0498.jpg

:welcome: Its nice to see some one close to home post. We are from Bloomington Il. Eureka Springs is coming up in September. We will be there. You should go, It is a great ride down and you will meet alot of great people. :thumbsup:

Back