Introduction

basscrazy

Donating Member
Registered
Hi,
My name is Darryl White and I am a newbie to the 'busa world. Tom "Postal" Stewart, a personal friend, recommended me joining this board. He felt that this board contained a wealth of knowledge concerning motorcycles in general, Hayabusa's targeted. He was right. This list is excellent. I have been lurking for about a week and figured I should introduce myself. Soooo Hello. I recently purchased a 06 Black/gray busa. This baby is beautiful.... I must thank Tom and DJ for there assistance. They made sure that my purchase was sound. I have no knowledge of busa. I don't know a bad one (or bad maintained) from a good bike. Tom actually came by my house in the wet and inspected my bike to make sure everything was ok. This was very cool. His knowledge reassured me in making this purchase. Thanks Tom, Thanks DJ.... Oh yea, I got the word about reflectors and warning stickers... A picture is as follows: I will post more soon

Welcome! Lots of information and great people here - now bring on the pics!

smile.gif

Hey BassCrazy - I'm in Woodbridge too. I'm always looking to ride and meet new Busa owners. Most of the folks I know in Woodbridge only ride locally - usually up and down Route 1. It'd be nice to hook up with some folks locally for some longer rides. VA Beach is a great ride from here.

BTW - Looks like you play bass... guitar player here.. on and off for the last 20 years. I'm always looking to jam when the weathers too bad to ride.

<!--EDIT|LightCycle
Reason for Edit: "Musician note at bottom"|1146066061 -->

Hey BassCrazy - I'm in Woodbridge too. I'm always looking to ride and meet new Busa owners. Most of the folks I know in Woodbridge only ride locally - usually up and down Route 1. It'd be nice to hook up with some folks locally for some longer rides. VA Beach is a great ride from here.

BTW - Looks like you play bass... guitar player here.. on and off for the last 20 years. I'm always looking to jam when the weathers too bad to ride.

Let me know about any ride to VA Beach.  If I don't have class on whatever weekend....I'm in!

Welcome to the madness!

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "4got 2 welcome newbie"|1146069817 -->

Welcome and nice Busa!!!

But, you know Tom? You poor thing!
ices_rofl.gif
biggrin.gif

(just kidding Tom)
wink.gif

Yea, we should certainly setup a Va beach trip. Riding up an down Rt. 1 won't cut it. "Postal" is in Staford. Maybe we can get together in the very near future. I have been playing bass for 20+ years as well. I love playing bass. Let me know when you want to Jam. I have a buddy that plays guitar and one that plays drums, that are looking to purchase busa's. They are down to Jam anytime.......

Basscrazy

Welcome aboard...Watch out for that cat "Postal" he's been known to start a fight or two...Friend now foe later...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome to our little house of insanity............. enjoy the madness
biggrin.gif

Back