better prepared for this year. some pics

jch364

Registered
Last year was my first year at the strip. the only thing I had done was to get some lowering links and a strap. I was running -1+2 on the sprockets. My best time was 9.89.
This year Ive added a few things. here are the pics

april 19,2010 001.jpg

april 19,2010 002.jpg

april 19,2010 003.jpg

april 19,2010 004.jpg

april 19,2010 005.jpg

and new spiegler stainless steel brake lines front and back... Man what a difference they make. Crg lever feel great too.
I think the electric shifter is going to help out a lot in getting my times down

april 19,2010 006.jpg

april 19,2010 007.jpg

last year i ran with my strada tire at the track. it was hard to hook up to say the least. still didnt do bad though. now with this shinko stealth i think im ready. Other than mirror block offs the ensemble is complete!

oh yea. almost forgot. i went to a 39 tooth in the back this year. cant wait for may 4th here at kilkare. looking forward to it big time:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Very clean busa jch364 I like the color to what ever happened to it ? :thumbsup:
Well I sold her to a friend of mine who I work with on occasion. I knew he would care for the bike like I had. It was the only way I could sell it. Odd how we grow attached to inanimate objects.

Back