My Best Pass This Summer

Hey Dennis , is this the faster bike of your 2 bikes ? Are you posting what it ran , or roundabout what it runs ? This bike looks pretty quick and dark factory ?? paint , is this before repaint / wheel swap ?
Cheers

If you look at the board at the end of the run you can see it went 7.94 @ 173. I found the timeslip. This is the faster bike and it still looks like this vid. The blue bike is the slower bike.

grey bike 7.94.jpg

If you look at the board at the end of the run you can see it went 7.94 @ 173. I found the timeslip. This is the faster bike and it still looks like this vid. The blue bike is the slower bike.

View attachment 1578018
That is some numbers , sure isn't hanging around !! Sounds like it's making plenty of power , it looked to be pulling hard between shifts . I got a smallish screen I'm viewing on , couldn't see the numbers on the readout very well . I'll be watching your progress and development posts with interest , thanks for sharing this . :thumbsup:

Thanks! My goal for this year is to get in the 7.70's. Even a 7.799 would be good. Hopefully I get enough opportunities to test-tune to get there.

Thanks! I think I'm close to the limit of what I'm going to do to go faster. I'll continue to tune and play with stuff but I spent 9 years tweeking the setup with a stock motor so this setup should be enough for quite awhile.

u mind saying wht the hp and tq are? i just put a bigger shot on one of my bikes and curious .
if you dont wanna put it on the board pm me.. and ill do the same. thanks zay

I don't know hp and torque numbers. I tuned it at the track. My guess would be a little over 200, maybe 210 on motor and the nitrous probably gave me the 80 it was supposed to.

great times man... I'm always impressed with the time and patience you guys put in at the track.... makes the street guys look like cavemen with our "roll racing"... but whatever it takes to stay sober and having fun right?

Back