New, SoCal.

LeksBusa

Registered
just wanted to introduce myself. Joined a few days ago. Im on a Black '09 bone stock (for now ;-) ).

Im in San Diego at the moment stationed here at North Island. Originally from Florida. So Far ive just been going through the forums reading, pretty informative stuff on here, real cool.

Ive had the Busa for about a year, I was riding a '00 VFR yellow which I enjoyed very much just not enough power hehe. Always loved the 'Busa so I had to get one. Been riding for about 14 years (I'm 21), ya know the usual dirt bikes etc..

Anyways just wanted to say hey and that im enjoying the .org so far. Also looking for riders in the socal area to cruise with. I'm getting lonely! haha..

Later :beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg, lots of peeps in your area! How about some pics of the new bike? :beerchug:

some quick pics of the beauty...been wanting to get some more taken, in due time.<br><br>

busa1.jpg

busa2.jpg

Welcome to San Diego!

There is a ride this weekend!

Be there or be square!

just wanted to introduce myself. Joined a few days ago. Im on a Black '09 bone stock (for now ;-) ).

Im in San Diego at the moment stationed here at North Island. Originally from Florida. So Far ive just been going through the forums reading, pretty informative stuff on here, real cool.

Ive had the Busa for about a year, I was riding a '00 VFR yellow which I enjoyed very much just not enough power hehe. Always loved the 'Busa so I had to get one. Been riding for about 14 years (I'm 21), ya know the usual dirt bikes etc..

Anyways just wanted to say hey and that im enjoying the .org so far. Also looking for riders in the socal area to cruise with. I'm getting lonely! haha..

Later :beerchug:

You will never want for a ride for a ride in SD, many hoons are out every weekend that fair weather shows herself. And you will find her beautiful face more often then not. Come on out this weekend, let me know where you are, I will meet you and I guide you to the meet up spot Saturday.:thumbsup:

And :welcome: to the Org. Ride safe Bro

I am gonna be there! :woot:
Sorry to miss you Lamb, next time.:beerchug:

Last edited:
One more teaser from Link no longer works is the Ortega Hwy, aka known as Hwy 74

...few miles north of San Diego, gets a bit busy on weekends, but go on an off-day.

Hwy74.JPG

Ortega_5.jpg

Ortega_4.jpg

Ortega_3.jpg

Ortega_1.jpg

Hwy74.JPG

Ortega_5.jpg

Ortega_4.jpg

Ortega_3.jpg

Ortega_1.jpg

One more teaser from Link no longer works is the Ortega Hwy, aka known as Hwy 74

...few miles north of San Diego, gets a bit busy on weekends, but go on an off-day.

View attachment 183008

View attachment 183009

View attachment 183010

View attachment 183011

View attachment 183012

The 74 is best from Hemit to Idyllwild. It is under construction Between the 5 and the candy store and is crammed with gravel trucks. I would stay away from that area until construction is complete. The last turns into Mountain centre are great on the 74, and the southside of 243 out of Idyllwide has been repaved and very nice.

Welcome to the .org! You got a pretty nice bike to start with. You will love living in the SoCal area. There is always beautiful weather to ride in and there are tons of .org members that live in and around San Diego. You will love riding with those guys! :thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Welcome to the .org! You got a pretty nice bike to start with. You will love living in the SoCal area. There is always beautiful weather to ride in and there are tons of .org members that live in and around San Diego. You will love riding with those guys! :thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Hi Jason,
When are we going to see you back in SD? Been a long time, and even though you are getting more saddle time with one of our more distinguished members, doesn't mean we don't want you over here.:thumbsup:
Come out this weekend for my reintro to riding.
Take care and ride safe Bro.:beerchug:
Bubba

PM sent.

I'll be happy to show you around the area and introduce you to the crew.

:welcome: to the .oRg. :beerchug:

Back