A few Pics from Texas Mile March 2010

im not tom but here are acouple more

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

what wher you running again like 195+?

what all is done to your bike , i think i just need more practice !

I ran a best 195.4 mph backed up on the following run with a 195 flat, on Pump Gas. MOD's are shown below in my signature. A good launch and then run each gear out to right before the rev limiter. I have my rev limiter bumped up to 11,700 and was shifting at 11,500rpm

nice

i love your wheels i want a set so bad ! so your ecu editor flashing took? , i am sure mine did but i want to double check ! so i am going to try and get her on the dyno for a top speed run

i think i was not getting off the line like i need to and i am sure i am not getting in to her as fast as i should eather , would love to make october but our cogen shut down starts in october so i may have to hold off till march 2011

nice

i love your wheels i want a set so bad ! so your ecu editor flashing took? , i am sure mine did but i want to double check ! so i am going to try and get her on the dyno for a top speed run

i think i was not getting off the line like i need to and i am sure i am not getting in to her as fast as i should eather , would love to make october but our cogen shut down starts in october so i may have to hold off till march 2011
I've had no problems with flashing the ECU at all. I need to work on staying tucked in tight behind the windscreen as soon as possible. A few photos I've seen of me show I could have done a better job at that.

Hope to see you in October, I can hardly wait!

I had a blast this year. It was nice to put some names with faces. I ended up at 199.9 on Sunday (Blue 08 Busa #27) which is my highest speed yet. I've tried at two events to hit the 200 mark with a stock engine and didn't quite get there. I'm done hoping for a tailwind. I'll be back in October with more power. Hope to see ya'll there.

Rich

BTW, my wife took a bunch of photos. She is uploading them to her site. Day one will be uploaded today with more to follow.

Here is a link:

Laura Cave Photography | Texas Mile ...more to come

I think I took a pic of your bike before the tape? Is that yours in my pictures on the first page?

That's mine.... The tape started coming up so I just took it all off. Maybe if I taped it up more, I would have hit 200 instead of 199.9?

That's mine.... The tape started coming up so I just took it all off. Maybe if I taped it up more, I would have hit 200 instead of 199.9?

Hey, ...your wife wasnt the one who got in trouble for being in the grass about 1/2 track taking pictures was she?:laugh:

Boy the golf carts were spinning and swerving to get out there to tell them to stay on the pavement.:lol:

Hey, ...your wife wasnt the one who got in trouble for being in the grass about 1/2 track taking pictures was she?:laugh:

Boy the golf carts were spinning and swerving to get out there to tell them to stay on the pavement.:lol:

That was definitely not my wife. She stayed down at the starting line behind the orange fence. I don't think she is brave enough to walk out on the grass at 1/2 track. Hell, we are hitting 150mph by the 1/4 mile mark with some serious speeds by the 1/2 mile mark!!!

Thanks David. I'm about to order the quickshifter and a Stage One RCC Tubo kit. Should be a tad faster next time.

OK, so your stepping up to the next level. Nice :beerchug:
You sure you don't want to have another stab at 200 stock in October and then make the turbo a nice winter project?

Back