Favorite Busa pic

haha. wonder how many ebay/cycletrader scams will start from these photos

one other

busa_victorylane3.jpg

haha, thanks, she's camera shy. .. mainly cuz she's dirty most times.

she was dirty in that pic also.. but really how often do you get to ride into a major racetracks victory lane to take pics of your ride? haha

Chilln like a Villian.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my favorite for now, but like the others I'm kinda partial!!! BACharles bike, Rhythms original bike...(puttin money that the next will be better), Lo's bike, and Sleepers bike, are my original favorites.....they are the bikes that got me on the modding kick....thanks guys, and girl...seriously!!!
Nowdays... Pats bike and CLRW Dave's bikes......they leave nothing more to be desired.....both beautiful machines, worthy of top honours to say the very least.
Also 469boyRobertKelly, Undertaker, and Hanks big hp meth bike (all on sh.org) are completely ridiculous examples of what can be done with a boatload of $$$$$$.....they are insane bikes!!!

Reflectimage.jpg

Pic of my last ride this winter---I was trembling when i got home--not from the cold weather HA!

Cold_and_Fast.JPG

haha, thanks, she's camera shy. .. mainly cuz she's dirty most times.

she was dirty in that pic also.. but really how often do you get to ride into a major racetracks victory lane to take pics of your ride? haha
Sounds like yer just about as OCD as I am, man. That bike does NOT look dirty in that pic.
wink.gif

this is my fav I think ... bike was new, I was on my favorite road and the sun was setting, the light was just perfect.

Pict0003.JPG

Yeah Brian and Chris,
The paint was remarkable.
I was so turned off by the yellowed chrome that I just turned and walked away.
It's an "otherwise" awsome bike!
I would be willing to bet that he got the chrome done at Airline Plating in Houston, as so many of the Houston guys do.....
Airline Plating SUCKS!

All cool bikes, alotta ideas come from pics like these. This is a great thread to get ideas for future mods. Oh by the way heres my favorite.

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1102360382 -->

dr1300r_003.jpg

All cool bikes, alotta ideas come from pics like these. This is a great thread to get ideas for future mods. Oh by the way heres my favorite.
hey man, I'm looking for an undertail like that, something I can lower the rear a bit and still keep the stock taillight/turn signals........any suggestions?

Back