Mirror Ideas help

jeepinocala

Registered
I need some morror ideas I have bought some ok billet mirrors I cant see out of worth a crap thinking of putting the stock ones back on anyone know of good looking and working mirrors and where to get them? Pictures would be great to.:banghead:

Stockers will have the best site overall. Anything else will give you less sight. I prefer safety over looks but just my opinion.

02 Gixxer mirrors are direct swap and a slightly different look. Cheap too at $40 a set for the black, and $46 for faux carbon fiber for those on a budget.

Img_9392-busa.jpg

suzuki_Jynx05LE_2.jpg

Img_9392-busa.jpg

suzuki_Jynx05LE_2.jpg

I love the billet roaring toys mirros,they have new 2 tones mirrors too.Awesome:thumbsup:

Last edited:
The Roaring Toys mirrors are awesome, except they dont fold in without the tool and unfortunately for a guy who lives in the city like myself I constantly need 2 fold my mirrors in.

I've got some roaring toyz mirrors on my Gen1 and they look brilliant, they have a slight blue tint and i can see more with them that i could with the standard busa mirrors.

RyansHayabusa34.jpg

Here's what I have, if you want to see behind you...don't get these.
ST Machine

Those are my two sons, Noah (driving, turns 10 years old today!) and Gabriel (passenger, holdin on tight).

PIG SPOTTER 2.jpg

Back