Tail Lights??

BricklayerQue

Registered
I need some help my fellow busa riders...i want to get an integrated tail light... any suggestion on whats the best one and whats the best place to buy them with out getting rippped off or getting a fake one

:thumbsup: thanks in advance

For a Gen 1 or a Gen 2? Iv only scene 1 really corny LED one on ebay for the Gen 2's. I wish they would come out with a UFO taillight kit for the gen 2.
Posted via Mobile Device

Started with Stock

Went with Clear lens

Went with Smoked lens

Went with Integrated System

Finally ended up with Undertail and light kit from Pashnit.

===================================================================

000_2734.jpg

Clear Alternatives turn signals and taillights are always a well-known option.

I've got several orders sitting here for the LED turn signals, all backordered. And I think the integrated taillight from them is still backordered too (at factory level). Got some pending for that too.

CTL-0018-C-L-2.gif

CTS-0018-C-IT.gif

CTL-0018-C-L-2.gif

CTS-0018-C-IT.gif

Also, tobefast.com aka mcCoy motorsports has them reasonably priced. You have to call as they are not all on the website.

The tailights with the integrated blinkers are a hazard. Get them if you want, but you can't really see the blinker. Lots o members will disagree, but having run into one person with them and getting close to running into 2 others has proved this point to lamb.

The tailights with the integrated blinkers are a hazard. Get them if you want, but you can't really see the blinker. Lots o members will disagree, but having run into one person with them and getting close to running into 2 others has proved this point to lamb.

Lamb is right

They are a little difficult to see.

Do they make a nice taillight for the gen 2. And do they mnake any nice turn signals for the gen 2 as well?
Posted via Mobile Device

got mine off of ebay from t motorsports for about 1/2 of the price of a clear alt..looks a little different but it is pretty darn bright..i guess time will tell if anyone will run into me?? usually don`t have anyone behind me...lol :whistle:

led.jpg

Just bought one on fleabay. Seller is easternpc, $130. Not cheap! Claims it's brighter than stock (shows video) and is plug & play except for turn signals. Check it out, looked good enough for me.

With all the backorders....seems CA is still having problems with the move they had last year.

Clear Alternatives is a joke. They haven't even updated their website since 2008 and have been using the same excuse for their poor service for over half a year now :moon:

Back