Who makes your favorite pizza?

Who makes your favorite pizza?

• Total voters
I voted "other" because we have some mom and pop places that are to die for, just yummy!! If we are talking pure chain pizza, meaning mom's not gonna cook & the pizza man is bringing it, than it is Pizza Hut all the way. Plus a bottle of Tums on the side of course. :)

Red Barron!! from ur freezer to ur oven next to ur beer on ur coach!!

worst "chain" pizza hut!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Locally, it's a chain called Gionino's, not cheap, but great pizza.

Did you know Ohio has the most Pizza Shops per Capita!!! So many choices, but from your list above.....Papa Johns, though I love Little Ceasers breadsticks.

Little place in Downieville I was introduced to on one of our group rides, great ride and pizza too.

+100000000000

That place is awesome!! We always sit out back.

Ride to Downieville is AMAZING!!!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

For something a little close to sac I like Pizza Hut because of the stuffed crust! MMMMMM!!!

l_01bb982ed151fbec4c8411a0f7451f84.jpg

101_2652.jpg

101_2648.jpg

pizza hut give me the runs!
in NC it was the place to go cause of the buffet! but here(TX) I STAY far far away
Posted via Mobile Device

Being a Chicago boy, you have to go with Lou Malnati's. Pizza Uno copied from them, but they have chained up and spread across the country, so its a good substitute when I'm not back home in Chi-town. BTW Lou delivers over the web! Lou Malnati's Pizzeria - Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza

Third choice chain would be Danato's

And just a tad off topic, but if you are looking for a good italian beef, Portillo's
They web deliver as well!!!

Back