Who makes your favorite pizza?

Who makes your favorite pizza?

• Total voters
I make my own or go to California Pizza Kitchen. The fast food types, pizza hut, dominos, etc. taste worse than frozen to me.

CiCi's? ? ? ? Are you kiddding? Even though they helped feed me while I was going to school I can't imagine anyone would pick that option for the "best". :rofl::rofl:

My favorite used to be Pizza Hut, but the local one here is way too greasy. Domino's became my favorite for a few years until they started robo-calling us to tell us about their specials. I haven't bought a pizza from them since.

So now it's Papa John's...until someone over there gets the bright idea to start robo-calling their customers.

Then I guess I'll be back to CiCi's. :laugh:

Aw, c'mon now...Everybody knows "chain" restaurants can't make pizza.

1) Rosario's in Woodside, Queens NY :drooling3: :drooling3: :drooling3: :drooling3:

2) Emilios on 25A in Commack :drooling3: :drooling3: :drooling3:

And to think, I am @ 3,000 miles from either one. What a drag!

I forgot about UNO's Chicago Grill. That's my absolute favorite, but they don't deliver.

Thanks for not putting Sbarro on the list. That stuff is horrible. (That'll upset the New Yorkers here, but I speak the truth). :laugh:

I have tried all the big names in Pizza like the ones listed, and found the best Pizza from a local mom and pop place near home.

We have a couple "locals" that are real good (not chains) so I voted
for Papa's out of the choices. The only downside (Chicio's) is one pizza is
like $25...

Grab a couple pizzas from there and head over to a freinds house is close to
$50...for two pizzas, I don't think so.

I make my own or go to California Pizza Kitchen. The fast food types, pizza hut, dominos, etc. taste worse than frozen to me.

Been to Bruno's? its in the San Marcos Area. Best damn pizza i have ever tasted (pricey though)

Back