Custom leathers

Shoot Cap a PM, I think we have a board sponsor that will custom make suits.

dang 1100 for a custom suit thats orginaly 1400 or so seems a little high, you might want to look around a little more. but keep us posted on what you find

SYED has saved my but twice. They are located in Florida. Very easy to measure & you can design your own. Great quality & fast turn around on repairs too. The leather is doubled in the a$$ so no problems w/my right cheek.

http://www.syedleathers.com/

I had a 60 mph lowside & a 110 mph highside in this suit. Yes they were $1400, but wouldn't your hospital bill be more?

Before & After shot.

Shot of my Wife's new set.

LEATHERS R.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

DSCN0645.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

Last edited:
Z Custom.....i would not buy anything custom made, unless the company making them took the measurements. how far are they from you?

I thought we just bought the $400 set and jumped in the shower to get that custom fit :laugh:

Yup Vanson #1 in my book. Last year I was looking for a full suit for drag racing and I checked the Vanson website. I decided to drive up to Fall River,Ma. They were having an open house that weekend and had special pricing for custom suits. I spoke with Matt and he set me up and got me measured and in 4 weeks I had my suit. It was originally a $1500 suit ,with the discounts it was just under $1300. Now take into account I am 6'3" and 375 pounds you can imagine how much leather was used.

Yup Vanson #1 in my book. Last year I was looking for a full suit for drag racing and I checked the Vanson website. I decided to drive up to Fall River,Ma. They were having an open house that weekend and had special pricing for custom suits. I spoke with Matt and he set me up and got me measured and in 4 weeks I had my suit. It was originally a $1500 suit ,with the discounts it was just under $1300. Now take into account I am 6'3" and 375 pounds you can imagine how much leather was used.

its ironic that i hate fur products with how many cows have to die for guys like us LOL

oh well. better their skin than mine.

its ironic that i hate fur products with how many cows have to die for guys like us LOL

oh well. better their skin than mine.

If it makes you feel any better you can look at the facts.
Leather is from cows that have gone to the butcher shop to feed us. So they are using every part possible much like the great people that inhabited this land before us did with the buffallo. Now fur garments like mink, fox and what have you are slaughtered for just that purpose, there fur.

So leather is not a bad thing.

Back