Fairings removal -- what page in SM?

Mythos

Registered
Can't find that info in Service Manual I downloaded here. It must be in there but I don't see it. Can anyone tell me the pages?

I can look it up for you in about a hour when I get home...if someone does not get to it first.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol- Thanks. I can probably figure it out. I don't have the software to see the PDF but I believe there is some other way to view it up on that thread.

p.s. after you watch the entire power point, pull the fairing slowly away from the frame right under the "S" below at the tank area and there is also another towards the oil fill area as well. those 2 stumped me cause i didn't realize they were pushed and pulled with pressure.

Thanks for tips. I bet I'll be able to use all I can get.

I am going crazy waiting for the stealer to deliver the bike. I did a high rpm ring seating run near the dealership and I am not going to ride it home 30 miles with that oil in it.

I don't think Suzuki knows how to remove the fairings lol

I've taken them off several times now and finally realized why they have not just been "falling off" for me like others have mentioned. See attached picture. If you remember to pull this grommet it will slide forward and fall right off.

Picture1.jpg

Back