Owner's Manual

critterdoc

Banned
I'm not sure whether I got one and lost it, or didn't get one at all, but I can't find my owner's manual anywhere.

Anyone know of a site I can download one from?

Please?

Cheers Rocket. I have downloaded that previously, but that's the service manual, not the owner's manual.

Now...WHICH of you wonderful members wants to take the time to put the owner's manual on a pdf?

Maybe if you just swing back to the dealer and tell them that they didn't give you yours, they'll cough one up for you. Quick and easy? No?:thumbsup:

Cheers Rocket. I have downloaded that previously, but that's the service manual, not the owner's manual.

Now...WHICH of you wonderful members wants to take the time to put the owner's manual on a pdf?

Dammit :banghead: Guess i should have read a little closer :laugh: Ya i would check with dealer also...good idea!
BTW, May i ask why you need a owners manual? Service manual has almost everything in it that the owners manual has, i thought? :dunno:

The service manual states to refer to the owners manual for headlight adjustment.
That is the one thing I know that you need the owners manual for.

Strange... since the procedure for adjusting the headlight is thoroughly outlined on page 9B-3 of your 2008 Hayabusa Service Manual.... :beerchug:

Sorry i have an 02 and the manual for my bike states to refer to the owners manual. Sorry for the confusion.

Page 7-36 reads
"Refer to owners manual for headlight bulb replacement and headlight beam adjustment."

Back