Portage IN bike night (TONIGHT)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Around half a dozen of us already going .. We will be hitting SouthBend about 6PM and then onward to the bike night in Portage LINKY

We are 3 hours out and bored so off we go.. (Plan on cooler weather)

If you have Todds number you can call between now and 6PM (DjSin)

got back 2 hours ago randy has pics of a bangle tiger..used to be mike tysons...ate some good food and did 100 mph all the way down the 80/90 toll road cause it was cold...always fun times...:beerchug:

Home..... 400 mile night and toasty warm thanks to the Jacket from Big Bo... went perfect with my insulated pant..

Now... I was 5" from 3" tiger teeth and a paw about the size of a small dinner plate... really, I can think of a hundred cooler things than being within "dinner" distance of a full grown bengal tiger but my brain is still processing... pics of the cat in the AM.. (no data cable for my phone here) ..

And the 09 R1? awesome!!

as I rode next to troys r1 with the 2 brothers pipes...his and my exhaust seemed to resonate together, and it made for some really freaky noises inside my helmet...also made my bike sound like it was cutting out and back on again...was truely strange...if I passed him or slowed down i didnt hear it..

Well I had an epiphany last night...

You may recall Chevy Chases line in Caddy Shack "Be the Ball" (love zen)

Well last night? it was like "Be the cheeseburger" and it was accompanied by a sense of fear at some primal level..

I really was nervous this guy would wake up and find my cell phone inches away and an easy snack (and no flash thank you). Was so close he fogged the lens on my phone...

This animal was massive.. the bars? 3/4"

Photo0069.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

Last edited:
That tiger is beautiful and I can't believe you were that close to it. :thumbsup:

Is that ninja photoshopped? Those can't be real, can they?

I thought this was bike night not wild kingdom....where are the pics with chicks and bikes?

there was plenty of bikes..nothing spectacular...all the ladies where covered up and in jackets..so the tiger was the coolest part of the night...randy was shaking like he had Parkinson's just looking at it...i told him to take a picture of my hand touching its paw but it woke up, and i chickened out...lol

yea there is something about being within arms reach of an animal that eats people for fun...

Back