busa brother in need

busaboy007

Registered
so ive been tracing a problem with my bike having trouble code c41 fuel pump relay circuit well djsin (todd) and i have spent multiple hours tracing down the whole wiring harness for possable problems. well we came to the conclusion that its the ECM we put my computer in his bike and same problem and his computer in my bike and everything ran perfect soo. im trying to find a ECM 02-07 MY COMPUTER HAS PART NUMBER 32920-24FKO im sure any ECM 02-07 will work being todds worked i cant efford a new one so im lookin for a used one PM or call or text 5748071064 my name is sean im lookin to purchase one friday when i get paid:please::please:

Search Hayabusa parts on Craigslist binghamton, NY. Id put up link, but I'm using my phone. The guy on there has tons of Busa parts and is local to me. His parts are what he says they are. Lemme know if I can help with anything, shipping ect....

Droid via Tapatalk

You can contact Daniel AKA Goldenchild, he's got a ton of stuff. Never treated me wrong.

i have the same problem with my bike and someone ran i jumper wire from the ecu to the the ground side of the battery its worked for the last 6000 miles so far let me know if you want pics of how they did it

Back