Our weekend with Semi...

this was an awesome weekend!!! :beerchug: thank you to everyone who joined in and made it that way! i had a great time and can't wait to do it again :thumbsup:

btw, that 100 mph bird was fast (that isn't my gps i'm holding in the pic if you get my drift)!! :laugh:

Was nice hanging out with you guys thursday night.

Next time we will hang around longer. We will have to meet at bike night soon:thumbsup:

this was an awesome weekend!!! :beerchug: thank you to everyone who joined in and made it that way! i had a great time and can't wait to do it again :thumbsup:

btw, that 100 mph bird was fast (that isn't my gps i'm holding in the pic if you get my drift)!! :laugh:

:thumbsup:

That's great, you guys...kind of a slice of home for me (really, Wisconsin, but you get it).

Anyway, glad you could get together and make some new memories!

Awesome! :beerchug:

Thanks Scar.. :thumbsup:

Well, you know I'll be back there the weekend after the Stampede for the M/G...maybe some of youz guys can be coerced into a trip to Cheeeese-Land.

:poke:

:whistle:

Just thinkin'...

Looks like a "typical" org MnG... bikes, friends, food, fun, 1 drink and Doyle :) hey wait, where is Don? :) Glad you guys had a great time... make us all sorry we did not go huh?

Well, you know I'll be back there the weekend after the Stampede for the M/G...maybe some of youz guys can be coerced into a trip to Cheeeese-Land.

:poke:

:whistle:

Just thinkin'...

You never know... :whistle: :laugh:

Looks like a "typical" org MnG... bikes, friends, food, fun, 1 drink and Doyle :) hey wait, where is Don? :) Glad you guys had a great time... make us all sorry we did not go huh?

1 drink? ??? Yea right.. :beerchug: :laugh:

Was there some huge sale on red Busas that I missed? :laugh: Looks like a great time for everyone. Good to see the 'Low Budget' Busa survived the bird encounter. If you had put any money into her she might not have made it, Doyle. :rofl:

Was there some huge sale on red Busas that I missed? :laugh: Looks like a great time for everyone. Good to see the 'Low Budget' Busa survived the bird encounter. If you had put any money into her she might not have made it, Doyle. :rofl:

well, we did find out that DR1300R has secretly been wanting an '05 red/black...this was hanging in his basement :laugh:

IMG_0026 (Large).jpg

we also discovered that DR1300R is getting to look more and more like Pappy :thumbsup:

IMG_0025 (Large).jpg

Back