Awesome Weekend

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Had a killer weekend in the Quad Cities. Dad and Mary came up from KC. Semi came up from St. Louis. Doyle and Mary were in town. Friends and family, bikes, food = a good weekend. Here are a few pics.

DSCF0455__Medium_.JPG

We had lunch at the Lavender Crest winery in Genseo Illinois. Great food and atmosphere.

DSCF0459__Medium_.JPG

We had a great time too. Just wish we could have had a couple more days to ride, it was Perfect riding weather. It was fun meeting org members , and I was surprised to see Semi there when we got into town, we enjoy his company so much. Doyle and Mary, I'm so glad you were able to get back for the weekend, it was great riding with you again.

Wish I could have made it guys! I spent my Son's Birthday weekend watching his baseball team win another tourney!

I hope I can catch the next get-together!

PS - All those slow-colored Busas...Hal, you should have taken mine so you could have the fastest color there!
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Great pix!

(omslaw @ Jul. 23 2007,09:35) Wish I could have made it guys!  I spent my Son's Birthday weekend watching his baseball team win another tourney!

I hope I can catch the next get-together!

PS - All those slow-colored Busas...Hal, you should have taken mine so you could have the fastest color there!  
poke.gif

laugh.gif

Great pix!
I wish you could have gone too Omar. We really had a good time and the weather was perfect!

Back