Pacific Northwest

hey BA BUSA sorry man I have another question for you...I got my supersprox with the 46 tooth for my K8... and now I'm looking to get the ek zzz ...do I get the o-ring or quadra-x ring? im assuming I should get the 120 pin chain? Thanks again for your help!

X ring is the better chain...114 links is stock for the '08. So 120 will work just fine :thumbsup:

Stock chain is about 112 so yes on the 120 pin and go with the quadra x ring or the ZZZ by EK . I have the ZVX qqaudra and have only adjusted my chian twice in 10,000 . Way better than stock !! And going down on in the front is great , its the equvilant to 3 1/2 up in the rear and alot cheaper . I have a 17/43 combo and it rocks . I wouldn't go that much on a stock lenth bike though unless you really like wheelies .

Manatrader , I still work at the QX but I haven't been riding this winter . The wife got a new car so I drive the SUV to the park and ride and ride the bus . I haven't seen the new busa there . We need to hook up sometime soon . My buddy is doing an interview with you guys , I might check into trying to go to the port later on too should I talk to you about it ?

It must be tough getting old Gramps...he has a '08...stock gearing is 18/43. So he went +3 in the rear :thumbsup:

'08 has 114 links...and -1 on the front is close to going +2 1/2 on the rear...not 3 1/2 :poke:

Well the DR and CBR are going up for sale. I have decided to consolidate back down to two bikes. Will post more later on this.

The FJR is fun. I got the Busa out of the garage for a while on Sunday. It was a very needed ride. Being on the bike didn't bother my back in the least. Standing up to get off the bike was another story. It's been three days of ice packs and meds since. I don't know if the cortisone didn't do anything, or the nerves are trying to heal, but damn it's annoying.

Well the DR and CBR are going up for sale. I have decided to consolidate back down to two bikes. Will post more later on this.

Shoot dude..if I had the dough, I'd take 'em both off your hands....

Well.....hello all. It's been way too long since I came to see what was up on the org. I finally, after 6 months, got to ride my bike yesterday and I can tell you it was awesome. I have had terrible scooter withdrawals since my surgery. Recovery has been slow and grueling but I'm finally making some progress. I rode today as well. It was 65 degrees here today and I wish I could have ridden all day. My dad's 80th birthday party was this afternoon so we snuck in an early ride. Not long enough but enough to get a quick fix.
Cheers~!

The FJR is fun. I got the Busa out of the garage for a while on Sunday. It was a very needed ride. Being on the bike didn't bother my back in the least. Standing up to get off the bike was another story. It's been three days of ice packs and meds since. I don't know if the cortisone didn't do anything, or the nerves are trying to heal, but damn it's annoying.

Doug,
I'm hoping you are doing better. Cortisone (if placed well) can do wonders as you well know. I had an injection last Wednesday under X-ray that has made a world of difference for me. I could not have ridden this past weekend if it weren't for that. Keep us posted. Sending good vibes your way!!!!

Shoot dude..if I had the dough, I'd take 'em both off your hands....

Sold the bike late last week. Got a 2008 FJR1300AE, but lost the clutch lever on the way home. :whistle:

Now I have a matched set.

2008FJR.JPG

BusaFJR1.JPG

Back