Riding the Dragon this week!

Thanks John, as I sit here wishing I was there also. Great pics!
K8 looks great!!!
Love the color...:laugh:
Mine is resting under the cover.
Are you supposed to be at work? The date stamp has given you away........:rofl:
I hope you can figure some way to show up for a little time during the bash.:cheerleader:

Thanks John, as I sit here wishing I was there also. Great pics!
K8 looks great!!!
Love the color...:laugh:
Mine is resting under the cover.
Are you supposed to be at work? The date stamp has given you away........:rofl:
I hope you can figure some way to show up for a little time during the bash.:cheerleader:
I am in possession stage. No one called today and it was nice...so I went and played. By the way, I did not see one LEO after I got off of 74 onto 28. The NC leo's I did see did not mind me being 15-20 over.

Progress Photos BB 3-2-09 003.jpg

Last edited:
Last week of April. You are very close to Sambusa...He is near Lima I think. Might figure out a carpool situation there.

I was at the gap on sat. Had a good time. The construction wasnt started yet. There was a few corners with alot of salt in them. After the gap we also rode down us129 towards Robbinsville where we seen a forest fire. I think the hole time we was in the area we only seen one cop.

I was at the gap on sat. Had a good time. The construction wasnt started yet. There was a few corners with alot of salt in them. After the gap we also rode down us129 towards Robbinsville where we seen a forest fire. I think the hole time we was in the area we only seen one cop.
Weren't the roads still salty?

Those are beautiful pictures. Texas does not have too many sights like that, not to mention too many roads like that. And Iraq sure doesn't...............:rofl:

nice ride :) I see you stopped at the "ashtray" I mean overlook..... :whistle: sorry you are missing Bash but Putnam will be fun... (I booked the second day btw :) ) figured wth.. already there..

I haven't decided for sure if I am going to Putnam. I think making an appearance at the Bash is becoming more of a reality though.

Looks like I am going to go check out some different roads today!

who shot photos for you? US129 was out there all by himself the last couple weeks..

Back