headed to the dragon in July

I will be camping in Gatlinburg 6/30-7/13 in the RV. Just missed ya! Enjoy it.
Troy

Is there anything that you own that isnt awesome??? lol Well it will be a great time. Hopefully there will be little rain. It has rained so much around here I swear I thought I saw the animals lining up 2 by 2...

Down at the dragon. Came down Sunday gotta go back tomorrow. Had rain Monday and Tuesday but since it’s been amazing. It has been a really wonderful week. Sadly there was a death on the skyway a couple days ago. Not sure what happened but I think the guy was riding a Harley. His body was still in the middle of the road. Kind a looks like somebody went left of center but I’m not really sure. Pulled over and set a prayer for his family. Other than that it’s been pretty amazing out here this week traffic has been relatively average. Dragons in pretty good shape although they did do some patchwork. They still need a couple spots that they need to fill in from trucks that have come through in the past. Skyway is awesome especially after they repaved it. Would’ve loved to of seen some members down there but I only saw one Hayabusa the whole time this week. Of course I was the only ninja rider that was there this week as well. LOL

C6DB7C10-ADD5-4655-8B56-F780C790BD50.jpeg

4A1B9B9E-85CB-4C57-B6F5-90A5E0C0133F.jpeg

22666521-E2C9-4632-92C9-176A1C61765A.jpeg

59C466C3-3AF4-480C-94E2-7F72DBD74CDE.jpeg

Go take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway and probably back up on the skyway today. My do a little bit of a dragon but I’m pretty sore. So maybe not so much. One thing I have realized is that is much is I really do like the new ninja and it is really a great ride I have to admit that it is not the Hayabusa for curves. Hayabusa is much better at the twisties Then the ninja is at least for me anyway. I had to replace the front tire because it was starting to cup already. I really hate those stock Michelin battle axe tires. As usual wheelers shop came through. Even had them do a slight suspension adjustment.

Overall it’s been a real blessing. Don’t really want to go back but haven’t found a hot rich young blonde to take care of me in the manner in which I would like to be accustom too. Lol. Anyway. Ride safe y’all.

Looks like a awesome time! I plan on being there sometime in september on the busa, prolly towards the end the month

Back