@ Dragon last week

I'm not buying pix, so this is as good as it gets :rofl:

Here ya go cheapy....:rofl::rofl::rofl: just a taste for ya!!!!

do3.JPG

do3-1.JPG

do3-2.JPG

do3-3.JPG

do3-4.JPG

do3-5.JPG

do3-6.JPG

do3-7.JPG

do3-8.JPG

do3-9.JPG

do3-10.JPG

do3-11.JPG

do3-12.JPG

drdrd.JPG

drdrdrd.JPG

drdrdrdr.JPG

erer.JPG

Hint: Create/add to album, then post link of album let's everyone see it...

Looking good!!!:thumbsup:

I'll be headed down to the dragon over the 4th Of July weekend with the family. They're driving, im riding!

DO3,
I didn't know who was who but I figured you were at least one of those:laugh: did I get your other buds on there? I seen plenty of other busa's but didn't k ow if they were with you or not.

Up front, old man, coke bottle glasses, black '08 and thanks for what you did. I posted up links, but now my lawyer says; I didn't ask them to take my picture nor did I give them permission to take my picture :whistle:

sweet, a buddy and myself are leaving saturday to ride down and around be coming back the 12th.

Enjoy, it was so peaceful mid week :thumbsup:

Saturday statistics for the Dragon 318 curves and 25 police officer's in 11 miles :laugh:

DO3,
I didn't know who was who but I figured you were at least one of those:laugh: did I get your other buds on there? I seen plenty of other busa's but didn't k ow if they were with you or not.

Bottom one is my bike, I pulled off and waited on the Harley to catch up, and wasnt doing to much in that shot....maybe 80-90 mph.:rofl:

Back