Hello.. new here but from around the block!

:welcome: Hit the button marked Manage Attachments and go to browse and you will be able to locate pics on your computer to download, pretty self explanatory after that.

The blue and silver is my baby!!!
The Bandit is getting a motor overhaulin right now! (1216cc, ported head, cams, dynojet carbs and and and
The last pic is of my project. just painted the crashed fairings yellow and white for a track day!! The orange is the color she is gonna be in later!

I hope the pics show up now
Steve

CIMG2212.jpg

ASR (29).jpg

Picture 478.jpg

0727081635.jpg

uh oh, Busawhipped is going to think you stole his fairings :laugh: His track plastics are very similar.... Bikes looks great!!!!!!!!

hey i used to be stationed out there. Abotu 5 years ago. Tyler and dave from the suzuki shop are a fun crowd to hang out with.

Yeah man i miss the cloudcroft rides every sunday. SHooting up there or even sunspot in 1/4 the time. I miss some of those roads from time to time. Just be careful around the mountain with the cops there is ojnly one way up one way down.

Later

Thank you guys for the welcome!!! Lots of fun people around here!! Hope to meet some in person from time to time!!
Steve

Back