Hello everyone, new to the board.

u n v kenny

Registered
Just introducing myself. I've been lurking on here for a few months and decided to join. To be honest, I somewhat lost interest in my 'Busa, but after looking on this site the past few months, I've gained a lot of love for it. Even went out and bought Muzzy slip-on's last weekend.

A little about myself; I have a lot of love for fast toys and HP (legally). I have a 98 Cobra with all the bolt-on's you can think of, built rear end, built transmission, clutch, long tubes, Eibachs, short shifter, intake, etc...

I started riding in 2002 and went out and got a 98 GSXR750, then bought a 2005 R1 brand new and came across a killer deal on a 2002 Hayabusa that I just couldn't pass with <1200 on the odo back in 2007.

So, on to the pics, C&C always welcome! I have tough skin. =)

The Garage Queen:
cobra.jpg

uno1.jpg

dos.jpg

The daily driver:
car1.jpg

'98GSXR750(sold)
100_2914.jpg

My old R1, I miss it dearly, had quite a bit of mods.(sold)
10-1.jpg

4.jpg

The Hayabusa(Bought in '07) Muzzy exhaust not shown in pics.
4-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

Thanks for looking! Any questions, please ask!

I know what you mean about loosing interest (getting bored) with riding. I've been there a few times. My little brother got a Gixxer 600 about 2 months ago, and my Pop got a Harley about a month ago, it's been a lot of fun the past 2 months. Before that always solo.

I LOVE that R1, might be my next ride ?
:welcome:

I know what you mean about loosing interest (getting bored) with riding. I've been there a few times. My little brother got a Gixxer 600 about 2 months ago, and my Pop got a Harley about a month ago, it's been a lot of fun the past 2 months. Before that always solo.

It definitely HURT to sell the R1. It all had to do with $ issues. I saved over half the price by switching. So it helped in the long run to even still have a bike. I have plenty and plenty of pics of her. Should I post up a thread about her, or keep this site strickly Busa oriented? lol

Solo ... I can understand getting bored. I have my brother that rides with me, and I also asked at the bike shop if any groups got together to ride and found two in my town... much more fun

1ibandit

It definitely HURT to sell the R1. It all had to do with $ issues. I saved over half the price by switching. So it helped in the long run to even still have a bike. I have plenty and plenty of pics of her. Should I post up a thread about her, or keep this site strickly Busa oriented? lol

Put them up on this thread, I'd love to see them !!

How would you compare the 2 ?

:poke:are those the stock stickers still hiding under the handlebars on the inner fairing?
dig the blue w/black stripe.
and i too would like a comparison of the r1 and busa, whats it like going from one to the other. is the buss really that much faster, is the r1 really way more agile?
welcome to the fastest place on the internet:thumbsup: have fun, play nice.

Good choices and pics man...i got a 97 cobra with mods, an 02 busa, the same color scheme you have when i first bought it and a 04 honda accord. Good stuff man.:beerchug:

Nice set of toys you got there partner.:thumbsup: Can I borrow one?:laugh:
Just kidding. Keep on board with us. You will learn enough to keep you interested.

Back