The Great River Road ride

Are you going to come up 67 N of Clinton to Hwy 52? I could meet you guys down by the Jackson County welcome center just west of Sabula.

Does this spot work for everyone or not? Follow I80w 1st exit after you cross the Mississippi into Iowa and follow signs to the McD's/welcome center.. ???

sounds easy enough... i will be leaving my house just minutes north of minooka, il a little before 7a. don't leave without me :whistle:

Bad news! I'm not sure if I will be there:angry: I either scratched my eye or had a small blood vessel rupture. It is irriating the crap out of me. I am planning on being at the Jackson County wecome center where 67 meets 52 at 10:45am. If you get there after that and I amnot there, it means I won't be riding. I may meet everybody but if my eye is bothering me, I will just cut out back in Bellevue when we come back through.

I'd go if I lived closer. Kinda hard to find good people to ride with. Met a few cool people from the Org but always looking for more.

Hey everybody, Helen and I had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and the ride was a lot of fun. Hope we can do it again soon.

Great time was had for me and Shorty aka Randy as well.. Pics will be up later.. :thumbsup:

My pics turned out crappy..

River ride 08 011 (Medium).jpg

River ride 08 020 (Medium).jpg

River ride 08 025 (Medium).jpg

River ride 08 026 (Medium).jpg

River ride 08 032 (Medium).jpg

Back