9/11 Gone But Not Forgotten!

Cool
cool.gif

Got to see that being built, we sell/service industrial blasting/recycling equipment and had a piece in the shipyard where that was being built. I was down there doing personnel training and they were talking about it. This was around 04/05 I believe? they were pretty much in the beginning of the construction phase.

usaflagwave.gif
usaflagwave.gif

That is cool...makes me miss Norfolk and seeing all the ships when I would drop hubby at the pier.

usaflagwave.gif

Coming from the Navy I think it is cool but weird at the same time. Sailors tend to be superstitious

Also coming from the navy.....I gotta agree it's sorta weird. Probably the superstition thing....

That's great, out of death, destruction and tragedy emerges a ship designed to create more death, destruction and tragedy.

When will people learn that violence just breeds more violence.

That's great, out of death, destruction and tragedy emerges a ship designed to create more death, destruction and tragedy.

Your right, we shouldn't have any military, that way when some power hungry dictator want to take over our defenseless countries, we can just say peace dude and he'll change his mind then we'll all live happily ever after. the end
pillepalle.gif

I read that most of the steel from the twin towers went to Japan and our government took a small part and built this ship. It's amazing how much steel came from them 2 buildings. In some way, a steel bracket on your import car or bike coulda been from 911. Small world.

Well, it'll probably be an awesome ship. I was stationed on the USS John C. Stennis and we had parts from the USS Forrestall and our ship was in tip-top shape and had a great crew.

Your right, we shouldn't have any military, that way when some power hungry dictator want to take over our defenseless countries, we can just say peace dude and he'll change his mind then we'll all live happily ever after. the end
pillepalle.gif
I wasn't just referring to the USA, but People, and if you want to take it further, People in power (all countries), you know the People that make the decisions to build War ships but never have to die using them.

After 911 I Gathered about 5000 Photos of the Wreckage of that Terrible Day !!!! Us Americans can Never Forget Who We are Dealing with..... I just Hope History Does not Repeat Itself this Time. KILL ALL TERRORIST !!!!!!!! No TRIAL, NO JURY...
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

Well said...I couldn't agree more. And I don't personally see anything with "waterboarding" a few of them in Gitmo either. I know...Liberals are going to flame me for a lack of humanity. And some will say violence does not solve anything. I wish it were true. Unfortunately violence is the only language some people understand. It IS unfortunate, however it IS reality. Nobody said we have to like it, or agree with it. But we do have to DEAL with it to prevent it from happening again in the future. They can't be reasoned with, and have proven themselves an imminent danger to our country, and it's citizens. We absolutely should not stop until that threat has been neutralized, by any means neccesary.

Back