9/11 - 11 Years on

SABUSABOY

Registered
Well 11 years on and it still feels like yesterday. I want to share my heart felt respect, courage and condolences to everyone who died or who was affected in some way by this. Not staying in the USA I can't begin to imagine the hurt, sorrow and anger that alot of you felt, but I can say no matter what anyone says, the world stood still that day and our hearts went out to the the Amercian people in that time of tragedy.

To all my American friends, Stand Tall, Be Proud and to those who lost their lives, you will never be Forgotten.

Sept11_remembrance-resized.jpg

I said the date this morning when I was doing some paperwork, deff still brings up emotions.

man, i can remember exactly what i was doing that morning. It was so hard to watch the events unfold. I know i could hardly move and i wasnt even there. In fact we ended up not working at all that day. Im really glad to hear that they decided to go ahead with the memorial museum.

also did anybody hear about the lady that finally recieved a letter from her dying husband like 10 years after it was found. supposedly it was blown out of the window and somebody on ground zero found it on 9/11. that person passed it around looking for the rightful loved one. 10 years later a blood analysis was done on some blood that was on the letter and it was matched up to a surviving family. could you imagine getting a letter 10 years after that horrible day.

not sure if its even a true story, but they were talking about it on todd n tyler radio empire this morning.

Back