What you think about this Now

Thank you guys for your feedback,the flames are gone and I add some lights on the tail. What about the remote start did anybody like that? (you can see that on the youtube video)
To answer to those who ask me how long take to do this mod, take me one week but only 3-4 hours per day.

DSC07214.JPG

o.k. brace yourself! love the paint, rear turn signals, camera. no love for the l.e.d. strip on the side of the tail section, and the decal flames. overall, great job!
beerchug.gif

the light in the back center is that a purge outlet?
I think they are LED's that are built into the camera.. The original tail was as I recall smaller "winglets" that he tried to use LED's but it just did not look right...

Looks like it is going the right direction but still something about the back view that does not do it for me yet...

Not sure I like the LED strips down the side (at least in pictures)

Great work... I think you should find a friend with a Goldwing and you could really hook them up...

Looks like a lot of hard work there. Like it minus flames and side led strips

well my age is going to show! but dosen't that rear look like the creature from war of the worlds.. the 50's version... I think the newer version of war of the worlds may have looked the same..... but I DO LIKE IT!...

Back