Minneapolis/st. paul?

Geeze, trying to have a serious talk with a girl I used to be nuts about and some ding dong is standing behind me saying silly stuff and trying to embarress me. Who could that be?

It's so funny now, and I am laughing about it but it might be true that I had a few beers and might have been a bit uptight with Kim being there.

The night was a great time and I cannot wait to go again with you Sled. Remember, it was me who felt bad for telling you to shut up.

beerchug.gif

Thenwe kiss and make up!
smile.gif
Are we still up for a ride next weekend? OH...BTW......you remember Steve right? His girlfriend is trading her crusier in for an SV 650 today!! Guess vacuum cleaner sells are going good!
biggrin.gif
Delano Sports is having an open house next Saturday and I'm gonna be dynoing the Busa and Steve will run his ZX12. Would love to have ya with us.

wow sounds like alot going on there my friend just bought an Aprillia Falco from Delano to bad i can't make it there next weekend but would you guys be up for a ride the weekend after i'm gone be up there the 21st to the 23rd last big weekend before i tie the knot also i got 4 tickets to the playboy playmate tour happpening the 18th at the Escape lounge you guys know of anyone that wants 4 tickets there VIP passes costing 140 i'll let em go for 80 each let me know be appricated

a small sampling of the crowd........it was like this for 5 straight blocks.  Now remember people...this is in the middle of downtown MPLS.  I don't think the LEA is very happy with it.

crowd.jpg

last one....another turbo with a dump pipe.  Is it a bad thing where there are so many Turbo Busa's around that ya just go ho hum......look.....another turbo....yawn...... (no offense at ALL redhead!!!!  KILLER MACHINE!!!)

A big thanks to LazerBlade for the invite.  Met a BUNCH of H.O.G. owners who dont post here all that often but just a great bunch of guys!!!  We all need to plan that Mach run we were talking about!!!  494 needs a few 200 MPH bikes blowing through it!!!!

turbo.jpg

Nice Pics Sled that first Busa is just nuts he drive that much on the street or strictly a tracker? and any word on about my post before ya pics?

I have my kids that weekend so I won't be able to go riding. Maybe you and Lazerblade could hook up. Tell him to bring ya over to my place and I'll buy ya a beer.

Yeah....that turbo bike was sick! Can't believe it has a plate on it.

last one....another turbo with a dump pipe.  Is it a bad thing where there are so many Turbo Busa's around that ya just go ho hum......look.....another turbo....yawn...... (no offense at ALL redhead!!!!  KILLER MACHINE!!!)

A big thanks to LazerBlade for the invite.  Met a BUNCH of H.O.G. owners who dont post here all that often but just a great bunch of guys!!!  We all need to plan that Mach run we were talking about!!!  494 needs a few 200 MPH bikes blowing through it!!!!
One of the reasons I painted mine. Of course the other reason is I am just crazy.
wow.gif

I did not take any offense at your joke sledhead! Midnight that bike is built for streetbike shootout prostar series strictly quarter mile runner. That bike has yet to go to the track it has been a work in process for over 2yrs. I possibly would be able to go riding that weekend along with a couple of other busa riders.

Back