house update

From the looks of it (great work), well worth it....nice place !!!!! You'll forget all the headaches shortly after ya move in and make it a home ....

I know exactly what you went through.
thumb_up.gif
It's a beautiful place now. Your already glad you did what you had to do. It was worth every sweat.
hello.gif

Congratulations.
beerchug.gif
 You truly have a beautiful place. Here's too many good memories
beerchug.gif
+1

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Great job. Looks like allot of work indeed. I bet you have spent a ton in beer with this project. I know I average a case per room painting.

I know exactly what you went through.
thumb_up.gif
It's a beautiful place now. Your already glad you did what you had to do. It was worth every sweat.
hello.gif

Congratulations.
beerchug.gif
 You truly have a beautiful place. Here's too many good memories
beerchug.gif
Thanks. Today was the first time in a long time that I have walked into this house with a smile on my face.
woot.gif

beerchug.gif

Nice work. It's a lot harder to have to redo than to do it right the first time. You have a great place now, enjoy it for many years in good health.
Mark

Man that is an awesome house, great job! :bowdown: You got my respect, anyone that can tackle something like that. I just re-did my bathroom (first house, first project) and so many bad things happened I swore I'd never remodel a room again! I'm definitely not a handyman! :laugh:

Back