OK, TX, AR, ect.

if the weather is good tuesday, I'll make a test run to give current road conditions/ time line so we can plan out everything better (with teaser pics too to see if anyone else will go) trees are starting to bloom, so the scenery should be good
beerchug.gif

I asked Diana if she wanted to ride two up and she didn't tell me no but she looked a little dubious.  The last time I told her it was going to be a 400 mile or so day ride we ended up doing over 700 and she was a little uncomfortable.

Scott, not like Daisy is a sprawling metropolis, what is there we can meet at? Any landmarks?

daisy's pretty small, but has a large clear area before the tracks (west side, right after the exit), when I go monday or tuesday to scope it out, I'll look for the most convienent place to meet.

Ok folks, looks like to date, attendees are

Dan riding two-up
pbghost
twotonevert riding two-up
BUSA CHeMIST (hopefully)

Any other riders want to meet in Daisy on Sunday morning?

sorry was informed by the other half that is the day we are in kansas city at the indoor water park for my daughters birthday. sorry maybe next time you guys have fun though
Ah man, got me all excited! Maybe a meet/greet/b-day party with the KC crew!
laugh.gif
Maybe we can do an org breakfast MNG. Our last dinner was right across the street from the water park.
That ya go Eric!
easybutton.png
Still wish you could make the ride with us.
cool.gif

aaaalllllrighty then... got back a little while ago. James, Daisy is about .5 hours from here. I assume you're planning to take the tollway to daisy? if so, there's a conoco station about 1/2 mile east on 43, can't miss it since it is about the only thing in daisy. the roads were clear and twisted. went exploring and changed the route a little in order to maximize new territory. instead of backtracking the whole way, from mena, we can get on 8 (63 in Ok) and stay on it back to 43... essentially making a figure 8 (43-2-271-1-88(Ar)-8(Ar)-63-2-43)

last one
HPIM2247.jpg

pics don't do any justice, so if y'all are curious, feel free to join us (me, twotone & mrs, Dan & mrs) this Sunday
beerchug.gif

Wow..............thanks Scott. Your the ride leader. Thanks for checking that out. The roads look great. I checked the weather last night, and they are forecasting rain. Supposed to be scattered so I am not worried about it. You say Daisy is only 30 minutes from you? Thats awesome!

Back