Backrest

Very nice, I like the back rest and the luggage rack. I keep wanting to make myself a rack, but just never get around to it, maybe next spring during a rainy day.

Heres to you BigTool, you got me in the mood.
Right on man. I got two weeks off at Christmas and I am in the process of trying to make a Sand Blasting cabinet to clean up some Honda 50 parts. Maybe I'll have to revisit this post then?
laugh.gif

That is nice, I have been wanting to get a backrest for my wife so that she may actually ride more often with me. I like the look of yours. The fold up is sweet.

Am I the only one that sees potential here? Make it spring loaded...trigger at handlebars...load it up with some old spark plugs. Your own little Anti-tailgater catapult! I like this. It's so much safer then trying to aim over your shoulder to shoot out their radiator.

RYTHYM, DON'T READ THIS !!!!!!!!!

Well for the past couple of weeks I've been looking at posts from RYTHYM,

Well the stuff this cat makes is nothing less than REMARKABLE !!! So I say, lets kidnap him, lock him down in a basement that's been turned into a workshop, make him create all kinds of cool shid for us, like the glow gauges, keys, and all that good stuff. Then when EVERYBODY from the .Org has their Busa the way they want, we'll let him go.
I'm not trying to get rich or anything, and we can feed him (I mean a guys gotta eat). SO, who' down ?

No for real Rythym,
I REALLY injoy looking at the things you have made, and only wish I had half of your talent, and was wondering what other stuff have you made as far as for the Busa ?

AGAIN, MAD PROPS !!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Am I the only one that sees potential here? Make it spring loaded...trigger at handlebars...load it up with some old spark plugs. Your own little Anti-tailgater catapult! I like this. It's so much safer then trying to aim over your shoulder to shoot out their radiator.
poke.gif
Put the bottle down,Playa.
all_coholic.gif

biggrin.gif

RYTHYM, DON'T READ THIS !!!!!!!!!

Well for the past couple of weeks I've been looking at posts from RYTHYM,

Well the stuff this cat makes is nothing less than REMARKABLE !!! So I say, lets kidnap him, lock him down in a basement that's been turned into a workshop, make him create all kinds of cool shid for us, like the glow gauges, keys, and all that good stuff. Then when EVERYBODY from the .Org has their Busa the way they want, we'll let him go.
I'm not trying to get rich or anything, and we can feed him (I mean a guys gotta eat). SO, who' down ?

No for real Rythym,
 I REALLY injoy looking at the things you have made, and only wish I had half of your talent, and was wondering what other stuff have you made as far as for the Busa ?

AGAIN, MAD PROPS !!!!
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif
Lets see, a 500watt sound sytem with a custom sub hump, custom 2" windscreen speaker pods, 5.25" speaker inner panels with an enlarged trumk compartment that can hold everything (amp and secondary deep cycle battery.

Heres an example of how large the inside area of my trunk compartment.

Modifiedundertail4-1.jpg

modifiedundertail5.jpg

Modifiedundertail1.jpg

modifiedundertail2.jpg

654.jpg

Slide1.jpg

bowdown.gif

And whenever I get off my azz, I might finish making my frame/clutch covers.

Frame cover mod plug
DSC00956.jpg

Frame cover, covering the frame and clutch basket.

DSC00951.jpg

Opps, almost forgot to post the sub hump. My 8" sub hump is a mock up and isn't presentable, so I'll be showing a photo another member (Dj or Sageronni) 6" inch sub hump.
Bdfore:
DSC02612.jpg

After:

DSC02684.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02674.jpg

Heres a snap shot of after I pulled my front inner speaker pod from the mold.

46.jpg

Don't pay any mind to the out dated homemade stem stand.LOL Heres a close up of the custom windscreen speaker pods I made.

47.jpg

Hey Ty, go the the junk yard and get car headrest for $3.00
You can get flat headrest from Volvo or Subaru, or whatever one looks best for you.
For those who don`t have luggage rack like yours just drill two holes in grab bar and insert that headrest in there, 30 minutes and looks good.
beerchug.gif

Good lQQkn out Vic, I'll take a look into it. I would feel uncomfortable with drilling holes into the grab bar (cast metal) without welding it permanetly.

You can feel comfortable knowing that I did that a while ago and tested with my 250Lb azz. Important thing is get drilling angle right. Put someone on the back seat and measure first.
I cut threads on headrest bars and 4 nuts from each side were holding great.
Cheap shid mod and worked great.
I have Corbin with backrest now and my headrest project nowhere to be found, sorry no pics.

Back