Long Island guys

and we had alllll the parking we wanted!

IMG_1098.JPG

good weather today, even on the way back. two words... "under armor", fellas this stuff rocks! micro fiber long johns.

one of the locals [johnny], he should be popping up on the board as a new member soon.

IMG_1087.JPG

Just got back a couple of hours ago from running the marathon.
It was a blast. Ran a 4.38.03. Took my ice bath,had dinner and now I'm ready for bed.
I came out of it ok except for some road rash that hurts as bad as being burned between my legs and my man sacks. I guess I chose the wrong underwear to wear.:( I'm walking around the house like I just got off a 10 hour horse ride. lol. When I got in the cold water I could not help myself from screaming. Man did it hurt. I mean it. It hurt so bad
.Well I think it will be a while till I get on a bike. Later guys.
Congrats.
ThumbsUp.gif
4:38 is a very respectable time. Heck, finishing a marathon is respectable. I had trained for a half marathon once, when I was younger, but never ended up running it. The 2 month training alone burnt away about 15 pounds!
I still train but only about 10-15 miles/week. Mostly just recreational running on beach and in nursery with my Labrador.
I'm running a 5k Thanksgiving Day race with my 12 year old daughter. There's a pretty sizeable wager on it...
ohthedrama.gif

Nice ! Be carefull. I don't know about you but when it comes to running with someone who runs much younger than myself it sometimes feel as if they don't ever get tired.
Some races in central park with kids just blow me away. It's like they were born running. Sounds like your gonna have a good time. Good luck and thanks bro. Oh! and it's never too late to do a marathon. You can do it.

Maybe, sounds like a plan. I don't know if I'm up for it. Been feelin kind of beat up lately but I can't stay still. What time you think I should head out? I think PD told me before. I'll check it out on the gps tomorrow.

tomorrow looks decent. long ride in cool weather ike but if you're up for it i'll meet ya for lunch.

djac, you n tha boyz up for lunch tomorrow?

here's my cell for anyone into lunch tomorrow [631] 821-6201

Tonight is fight night so I may be up late. If all feels well tomorrow, I may just head out there. Lunch sounds cool.

Revolution i have to work half-day tomorrow.I will call you and let you know if i can make it
guns.gif
by the way were are we meeting for lunch?

I had a nice day off . My son and I went for a ride and I got to burn up a bottle of NOS !!!! Can't wait to big bore it.
firedevil.gif

mann i'd like to hit up Spicey's in riverhead if they're open sundays...

or i might have to put you guys on to my secret lunch spot with the siiiiic views
winkold.gif

wahhotz uppp, ike and i "chillin' at 7'z. ike rode out from shaolin [staten island] out to port jefferson, trooopah!

IMG_1124.JPG

Back