Fender Elimator / Undertail Kit

M3Busa

Registered
Looking for a good quality kit with signal lights, any suggestions? PICs would be greatrly appreciated.

Thanks again for helping me spend my money
hello.gif

Hey Will, if you like carbon fiber that much,here are some carbon fiber wheels being sold by one of our site vendor for the low low.

clck me!

Some of the popular types of undertails are the UFO, Top Gun and Mototeck... here is my bike with the mototeck... old pics right after i installed it few years back...

mototeckundertailangle.jpg

mototeckundertailback.jpg

Quick search for undertail will provide you with a lot of info. When it's functional again, that is.

You can alwasy go the cheap route I did it myself. Buy a integrated tail light kit for about $65 off of ebay and get the dremmel out. It is my first mod and I was scarred but I think it turned out good less than $70 in the whole project. It only took me 2 hours but that had allot to do with the drinking ahead of time a sober man could get it done in 1.
laugh.gif

Busa.jpg

Okay, back on topic. I am not with my bike right now, but the mototeck site is asking for what i assume is the paint color code. Can anyone give me that info for a '07 Black Busa? What code do i order?

Thanks

Thanks had pics from start to finish of the project but they got deleted and that was the only one I have with me that shows the tail. Didn't figure there would be any complaints if I posted it.

Back