Anybody Into Guns???!?

I don't own any yet, but I have in my possession at this time my brothers Mosin Nagant and his 10/22. I LOVE this Mosin!

mosin1.jpg

(1985MustangGT @ Sep. 12 2007,07:35) How you like your .17? Its GOT to be the best rifle I've own, Puts my .22s to shame for any small game even yotes. What ammo you shooting in it? I like the gamepoints but they shoot a little high in my savage. Been using the federal V-max and its awesome.

Ive been looking into a 22-250, heard that they shoot around 4500fps?!? Must be very flat to shoot groups like that... Any recommendations?
I also have a savage .17HMR with a bull barrel and love it. by far better shooting than most 22's. 22-250 is truly a great round ,but beware there are many different versions of it availible. Some you can buy off the shelf others you have to build. A good built rifle with a nice load will definatly give you around 4,200 FPS. My rifle I varmint hunt with is a 22-250 Ackley improved A remington 700 action completly built fromthe ground up with a Hart #2 stainless bull barrel that weighs in at 26pounds. It is in the 1,000yd club numerous times you just don't wanna carry it around much!! Just do your homework and you'll find one you will simply love.

Back