I was bored

At the end of the day, isn't it still just a Neon?
firedevil.gif
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
smile.gif

Nice car. I beat one the other week. He didnt look very happy. I'll take AWD anyday.

What mod's do you have? I hear SRT4's can make some decent power. cool.

bone

evo.JPG

(bone @ Jun. 14 2007,19:47) Nice car.  I beat one the other week.  He didnt look very happy.  I'll take AWD anyday.  

What mod's do you have?  I hear SRT4's can make some decent power.  cool.

bone
Stage 2 with supporting mods. It gets up and moves. I can beat a stock evo pretty easily. You would get me out of the hole, but once I hit 2nd gear I would pass ya.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

One thing I was always curious about.

Rear spoilers were intended to keep the rear end down at highspeeds to ensure you dont lose traction on the rear drive train

So uhhhh since these cars are front wheel drive why do they have rear spoilers?

(thrasherfox @ Jun. 14 2007,22:54) One thing I was always curious about.

Rear spoilers were intended to keep the rear end down at highspeeds to ensure you dont lose traction on the rear drive train

So uhhhh since these cars are front wheel drive why do they have rear spoilers?
To keep the rear end down at high speeds still. There is basically no weight back there (besides the gas tank). The wing and hood scoop are fully functional on this car, unlike a lot of cars that just have them for looks. Rear wheel drive cars have them for the same purpose. Not many cars can break traction at very high speeds. But any car can have the rear end get lifted slightly and cause loss of traction under high speed turns or breaking.

(DR1300R @ Jun. 14 2007,23:12) Nice.. I like the original the best..
wink.gif
Me too...I was just very bored.  There is a mopar car show/swap meet coming up over here June 24......I am thinking about entering in it....if not, I am at least going.  It is in Momence Illinois (10 miles east of me).

Nice lil Neon, I like those WRX's when in front wheel drive only, in 4wd they loose too much power through the drive train!

(300Busa @ Jun. 14 2007,20:47)
(bone @ Jun. 14 2007,19:47) Nice car. I beat one the other week. He didnt look very happy. I'll take AWD anyday.

What mod's do you have? I hear SRT4's can make some decent power. cool.

bone
Stage 2 with supporting mods. It gets up and moves. I can beat a stock evo pretty easily. You would get me out of the hole, but once I hit 2nd gear I would pass ya.

what wrhp does your car have ? have you ran in the 1/8 or 1/4 mile.i have a 4-bagger that will run in the 11's in a 1/4

(NX95240 @ Jun. 15 2007,05:20)
(300Busa @ Jun. 14 2007,20:47)
(bone @ Jun. 14 2007,19:47) Nice car.  I beat one the other week.  He didnt look very happy.  I'll take AWD anyday.  

What mod's do you have?  I hear SRT4's can make some decent power.  cool.

bone
Stage 2 with supporting mods.  It gets up and moves.  I can beat a stock evo pretty easily.  You would get me out of the hole, but once I hit 2nd gear I would pass ya.

what wrhp does your car have ? have you ran in the 1/8 or 1/4  mile.i have a 4-bagger that will run in the 11's in a 1/4
nothing special.

tounge.gif

SHOCKED.gif

Ours is all stock, Motor wise.. MP bo plate and Maddog sts

Driving light mod, Cruise control, Tuner tail lights, Headlight covers, Clear corner lenses, tinted windows, Color matched Hvac surround, and Areoforce pro scan gauge..
beerchug.gif

random_pics_20_800x600.jpg

Back