Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshimura

• Other (please list)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what the best is, I havn't even heard another Busa except for clips on this site.  These were on my Busa when I got it about 6 weeks ago.  I have yet to see or hear of another busa runnung FMF slip-ons, I think they just came out this year, sounds good to me though.

Busa2.jpg

This shot shows their angle a bit better, sorry for the bad pics, these are the ones from the ebay sale.  The cans are oval at the mid pipe and circular at the exits.

Busa3.jpg

Allright guys lets get these units moving.

Suzuki Hayabusa Tsukigi Racing Bolt-ons

Aluminum round: $310.00 per set

Titanium round: $370.00 per set

Shipping: $12.00 anywhere in the USA.

You may also purchase multiple sets if you wish. Only while supplies last. If you want a set: call 301-473-9191 or PM or Send a paypal for your selection and $12.00 shipping include which set you want in comments. Send to: paypal@hyperbikecenters.com. All pipes will ship 3-5 days.

Never really thought about bolt-ons, went with a full system myself - but some of those shorty cans LOOK kind of cool....

(GPW @ Dec. 30 2006,06:10) Allright guys lets get these units moving.

Suzuki Hayabusa Tsukigi Racing Bolt-ons

Aluminum round: $310.00 per set

Titanium round: $370.00 per set

Shipping: $12.00 anywhere in the USA.

You may also purchase multiple sets if you wish. Only while supplies last. If you want a set: call 301-473-9191 or PM or Send a paypal for your selection and $12.00 shipping include which set you want in comments. Send to: paypal@hyperbikecenters.com. All pipes will ship 3-5 days.
where I see the picture of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back