Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshimura

• Other (please list)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't heard anything other than stock pipes on a Hayabusa.  And I haven't seen too many pics either.  I'm wondering who makes the best pipes.  Regarding sound, style, performance, etc...  All in all, who makes the best pipes??
This post has been out there for some time, so what cans did you finally go with, any sound clips?

I'm not sur about the performance but Two Brothers makes the best lookin slip ons I've seen, the C-5 x metals rock in the style department!smile.gif

Exhast Systems!!!! How stupid of me, when I saw there was a poll about "Bolt-Ons" It was expectin pictures of nekid women.........

Who makes dual hole cans out there? I'd really like to get a couple!!
Blueflame exhausts.......they make bolt-on dual hole systems...

Their site is UK geared...

Never seen anyone in the states with one though.....there is a dealer in GA I think.

BlueFlame

8.jpg

Just a bunch of talk...... Dyno sheets anyone rock.gif?rock.gif I for one am not gonna spend $600 - $1100 for color or sound... Sorry guys I've never been a blingmaster poser. Take into account that it may sound more powerful, but is it? For example, the majority of pipes for a yamaha warrior hurt performance on stock cams. Only white bros would provide dyno sheets (out of all the manufacturers). I'm sure we can benefit from better scavenging, but without dyno sheets or time slips, how can you reccomend pipes to someone?

rock.gif

yoshes are proberly the best yes,but very exspensive,i have had blueflame b4 and they really do rock for sound biggrin.gif

After seeing them both, almost side by side, the build quality, Ti. welds and attention to detail goes to Akrapovic HANDS DOWN over the Yoshi.

Where did you find Wolfs? There abit louder than D&Ds and I have been looking for those biggrin.gif... gimmi URL!!

I think I will be going with Vance and Hines. I like the dual port look as well, also want to keep dual exhaust and not go single. (like the Busa needs more horses tounge.gif )

D&D ....one of the cheapest ....one of the loudest....forget about any extra horsepower !

Love my Vipers..But don't get the round ones ..they're a bi*ch to line up..Get the ovals..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back