Can I be Medium Diesel now?

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
Hey Big D check her out....Picked it up tonight.

ctd3.jpg

You will love the MEGA cab I have had mine for a little over a year (bought it 01-03-06) and still love it

Congrats
beerchug.gif

0812060933a__Small_.jpg

(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,11:58) You will love the MEGA cab I have had mine for a little over a year (bought it 01-03-06) and still love it

Congrats
beerchug.gif
thats a long way to be throwin that busa up in there....
SHOCKED.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,21:58) You will love the MEGA cab I have had mine for a little over a year (bought it 01-03-06) and still love it

Congrats
beerchug.gif
That is sweet man. What lift/tire combo are you running?

Not a Dodge, but we are seriously looking at a 2008 F250 4x4 Powerstroke.

Nice truck you have there.

Don

(fstbusa @ Apr. 05 2007,06:13)
(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,11:58) You will love the MEGA cab I have had mine for a little over a year (bought it 01-03-06) and still love it

Congrats
beerchug.gif
thats a long way to be throwin that busa up in there....  
SHOCKED.gif
yup had to back in a ditch

(unkleslapnutz @ Apr. 05 2007,07:58)
(spikedoutbusa @ Apr. 04 2007,21:58) You will love the MEGA cab I have had mine for a little over a year (bought it 01-03-06) and still love it

Congrats
beerchug.gif
That is sweet man. What lift/tire combo are you running?
I did have a 6in. Superlift with 36-13.50-20's but due to all the traveling I started doing I lowered it back to stock and just have the 20's on it. It did look awesome lifted and if I stop running the road so much I will do it again!

ugh....jaw....stuck....to carpet....drool.....wont.....stop.....mmmmmmmm
bowdown.gif

AWESOME rides, bruthas-gotta stick it out another year or so in my Durango while we pay off Amy's rig-THEN Big Diesel gets tha BIG DIESEL!!!   YEAH!
super.gif

plus, with all the changes coming in Diesel fuel emissions tech and performance advances, I think they may improve BIG again in '09 when I'll be ready to shop-could be looking at 3500 Cummins with 400hp n 700lb-ft on the showfloor by then the way advances are coming right now.... Im actually going back to school for training in commercial autmotive Diesel Tech this fall.  wow. just think...i could be someones study-buddy...a freaky thought! LoL

Back