My ride 2/16/07

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
Just a couple pics of my ride in Charleston S.C. on 2/17/07. Cold and windy. Not a whole lot of riding.

IMG_0091.JPG

I dunno why but I love riding over them bridges. my buds and I usually ride out to Isle of Palms a lot just so I can go over the bridges. seen you riding on base a few times but never get the chance to flag you down. when you going out for a ride again?

(Acesand8s @ Feb. 22 2007,21:16) I dunno why but I love riding over them bridges.  my buds and I usually ride out to Isle of Palms a lot just so I can go over the bridges.  seen you riding on base a few times but never get the chance to flag you down.  when you going out for a ride again?
Sorry but it wasnt me, That was my first trip to charelston on my bike, but i do go down about once a month during the summer, got some family that lives in West Ashely. I'll give you a holler next month when i come back.
jump9.gif

(rockadaous @ Feb. 22 2007,20:22) you guys aren't in the 70's today?  NC was 75.  ride'n weather baby  
beerchug.gif
Yes it was about 72 yesterday, rode to work, then for about an hour after work, just hit some of the back rodes between Spartanburg and Gaffney, it was really windy though..Still great weather.

(burnschevy @ Feb. 23 2007,08:47)
(Acesand8s @ Feb. 22 2007,21:16) I dunno why but I love riding over them bridges.  my buds and I usually ride out to Isle of Palms a lot just so I can go over the bridges.  seen you riding on base a few times but never get the chance to flag you down.  when you going out for a ride again?
Sorry but it wasnt me, That was my first trip to charelston on my bike, but i do go down about once a month during the summer, got some family that lives in West Ashely. I'll give you a holler next month when i come back.
jump9.gif
my mistake, there's a guy stationed here at the AF base with the same bike. definetly hit me up the next time your down, it'd be nice to ride with another busa every once in a while.

(Acesand8s @ Feb. 23 2007,07:37)
(burnschevy @ Feb. 23 2007,08:47)
jump9.gif
my mistake, there's a guy stationed here at the AF base with the same bike.  definetly hit me up the next time your down, it'd be nice to ride with another busa every once in a while.
Count me in on the SC holler list too..........296-4804

Back