Todays ride!!

burnschevy

Player
Donating Member
Registered
53 degs, today in good ole Gaffney S.C. Got to ride for about 3 hours, Man it was great!!! Just couple of pics of or riding group...

IMG_0036.JPG

(dadofthree @ Feb. 11 2007,17:07)
lurk.gif
Had some fun myself.  Did ya use the Tom Tom ?    
super.gif
Took it with me but put it under the clear part of my tank bag, couldnt see it very well though, I got to order me a mount, But what little I did play with it , it worked great!!!!!

Finally got in a 50mi "fix" today, 36 degrees, overcast and warmest it's been in two weeks.... Dang winter! Bike Week can't get here fast enough

congrats
beerchug.gif
looks like you had a good time...we finally got above freezing for the first time in what seems like forever today and i was hoping others were enjoying it also

We had 19 degrees here today--I thought we were having a heat wave!!! Watching all you guys ride gets me why depressed!!!!
mad.gif

I was trying to get down to Gaffney. I got in a good couple of hours, and met 2 board members or should I say Busa Brothers. try'n to post the 2 pics I took.

Nice pics!
I envy you.I rode today,too,but ahhhh only for about 10 minutes.I live just north of Toronto,Ontario and she was mighty cold...about -10degrees C!
But i still loved it and cant wait to do it again!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

looks like a decent group there. maybe next time, you guys down there, and us guys up here around charlotte can get up together

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

(badassbusa03 @ Feb. 11 2007,20:49) looks like a decent group there. maybe next time, you guys down there, and us guys up here around charlotte can get up together

beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

super.gif
Hey I talk to one of you guys today, not sure which, ya'll should have called me back, we could have met in gastonia or somewhere like that. That was only about a third of the group today, we were up to about 22 at one point, Not a single Busa on the road but mine, felt good tooo. Those pics were at the end of the ride, I was suposed to get to see one guys dads Busa, suposse to be bada$$, but never did. Maybe next time. I will be in Charleston this coming weekend fri,sat,sun, if anyone on here is from there pm and we can go for a ride. Be safe... P.S. This is a pic of me letting my 19year old wash boy from work take the Busa for a spin, Boy has some guts..
biggrin.gif

IMG_0033.JPG

(burnschevy @ Feb. 11 2007,20:57) P.S. This is a pic of me letting my 19year old wash boy from work take the Busa for a spin, Boy has some guts..
biggrin.gif
eek2.gif
eek2.gif

man you must really trust him

SHOCKED.gif

eek2.gif

Back