Post your Christmas Tree... 2019 Edition

Slowstang305

Registered
It is that time of the year!

2 trees this year decorated, one at the GF's parents house and one here.

POST YOURS!

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

No, it's an artificial one...
looks real tho... Took me a bit to get used to when I first moved here. Back home we only have had real trees. Nobody would buy a fake one. Some people even have real candles on the real trees lol. thats when you hear the fire department on christmas eve rolling out all night muahaha....

looks real tho... Took me a bit to get used to when I first moved here. Back home we only have had real trees. Nobody would buy a fake one. Some people even have real candles on the real trees lol. thats when you hear the fire department on christmas eve rolling out all night muahaha....
You come from the land of der Weihnachtsbaum

When my kids were small, I'd take them out to the woods (friend's farm) and cut down a tree then drag it back via toboggan. We'd make a day of it, drinking hot chocolate and visiting his farm animals...it was a grand time and a good memory.

I got my first artificial tree just before deploying one year so the wife would have an easier time with Christmas...several deployments over Christmas later and we've basically stayed with an artificial tree..

This tree is basically the cream of the crop for artificial trees but it just doesn't have that smell I love...maybe next year I'll give it a year off and get a real tree (minus the candles and subsequent firefighter visit).

Back