Anyone riding today???

Mornin' Red,
Going to Supercross at Angel Stadium this next Saturday(though not as good as outdoor)and pulling for Roczen this year(or anybody on a Honda :D),kid's doing pretty good after that injury last year(got 2nd in the main last night in Houston).

Did you make it to the Races? Got up early to watch Anaheim 2 today. Not really digging the format for the triple crown, but I guess it works. Turning into a Jason Anderson fan more every week. Getting tangled up in that first race tanked him for the night and the overall, but he put on a show in the last race.

Did you make it to the Races? Got up early to watch Anaheim 2 today. Not really digging the format for the triple crown, but I guess it works. Turning into a Jason Anderson fan more every week. Getting tangled up in that first race tanked him for the night and the overall, but he put on a show in the last race.

I did but it kinda sucked.Track was too cramped(250's were as fast or faster than the 450's),food was too expensive($28 for a crappy pastrami,fries,and a coke),$25 just to park the damned car,and windy/cold.Lots of fine lookin' women though.:DYeah,Anderson was flyin' for sure and Seely didn't do too bad,not much out of Roczen.It was all about the start and not many places to pass,already looking forward to the outdoor season.:super:

I did but it kinda sucked.Track was too cramped(250's were as fast or faster than the 450's),food was too expensive($28 for a crappy pastrami,fries,and a coke),$25 just to park the damned car,and windy/cold.Lots of fine lookin' women though.:DYeah,Anderson was flyin' for sure and Seely didn't do too bad,not much out of Roczen.It was all about the start and not many places to pass,already looking forward to the outdoor season.:super:
I see you folks suffer from over priced stadium food too, I went to western springs Safeway here in Auckland to watch the local sprint car series, $6.50 for a Weener in a bunch trying to pass it off as an American hotdog??. Yeah right and $3 for a can of coke. :-(

I see you folks suffer from over priced stadium food too, I went to western springs Safeway here in Auckland to watch the local sprint car series, $6.50 for a Weener in a bunch trying to pass it off as an American hotdog??. Yeah right and $3 for a can of coke. :-(
Western Springs Speedway track

You ain't lyin' bro,$13 for a burger,$11 for fries,$13 for a beer,etc.,etc.,etc.

Patriots kickin' some Jaguar ass in about an hour and then on to the Super Bowl bro.:super:

No doubt, this is primarily why I don't go to many "professional" sporting events anymore. That and I hate crowds! My living room is a much nicer seat! About 3 years ago the wife and I painted our house inside and out and with the money we saved, bought the best TV I could find at the time (65" Samsung Plasma, last of the great ones) for just this reason.

No doubt, this is primarily why I don't go to many "professional" sporting events anymore. That and I hate crowds! My living room is a much nicer seat! About 3 years ago the wife and I painted our house inside and out and with the money we saved, bought the best TV I could find at the time (65" Samsung Plasma, last of the great ones) for just this reason.

I hear ya bro,1st time I've been to one(of any kind)in years,probably be years before I go to one(of any kind)again.:D

I am definitely not riding today !

28* F here right now .

Brrrrrrr ! ! ! !

https://www.socalsportbikes.org/forums/calendar.php?c=1

We got close to 80* F weather this weekend ~^~ and plan on heading south of the border this morning *

maxresdefault.jpg

We could roll out from the Shell station ~ off Temecula Pkwy / Hwy 79 @ 9:00 AM *

That would give us plenty of time to ride I - 15 into San Diego . . .

10:30 AM @ 4360 Palm Ave, San Diego, CA. 92154

We could grab a few tacos too .

Red, *<(;{)-

:poke:

13 bucks for a burger is the norm in NY for burger.. and 13 bucks for a pack of Marlboro blacks....

Back