Anyone riding today???

many do drugs and drink to make it through the winter... I don't drink anymore so I eat pizza and drink red bull until I feel a buzz... smoke cigs occasionally... the busa sits there in the $120 a month heated storage facility mocking me.

Pretty sure you need a
Passport now to cross,
which I don't have .

:laugh:

Used my passport ID card & had a FUN time riding ~ you really missed a fantastic ride through Mexico *

e75184dea434f2626181c925a26f67cf.jpg

Its still cold as poop here.... might snow actually.... nobody shows up for work and I keep getting mandated for OT... starting to lose my grip on sanity and reality.

man.. yesterday I was in a bad bad mood... I cant believe I posted that...lol.. this has been a brutal and long winter, I don't get depressed easily.. but man. I have my dark days,

Don't worry it's nothing a little boost won't fix!

man.. yesterday I was in a bad bad mood... I cant believe I posted that...lol.. this has been a brutal and long winter, I don't get depressed easily.. but man. I have my dark days,

I hear you bro,I grew up and lived south of Chicago for 35 years before coming out West in '91,didn't want to deal with the humidity,snow,etc. any longer.

Going for a short ride at least today , test the hip etc. . We have had clear blue sky and still crisp air for 3 days now , but I have been messing around with the bike , but all done for now !! It is officially winter over here , but you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise . Hope many others get to ride when their day starts . :thumbsup:

Going for a short ride at least today , test the hip etc. . We have had clear blue sky and still crisp air for 3 days now , but I have been messing around with the bike , but all done for now !! It is officially winter over here , but you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise . Hope many others get to ride when their day starts . :thumbsup:
Hi. I have been out on the HD for 13 days out of 15. doing about 50 to 100 miles a day.It saves me $ to spend on the busa. My truck only gets 12-13 MPG the HD about 45-51.

Hope your hip is better. Went to another PT session again today and none of the ‘exercises’ are having any effect at all on mine. It’s 91 here and is supposed to be in the 90s thru the month. Inside the park it’s in the mid to high 80s even at 6,000’. Really spectacular weather if you like it warm (and can find some shade).:D I may take my Busa in for a valve check and avoid the heat for awhile but it’s summer for sure around here. Time to head north!:thumbsup:

Hope your hip is better. Went to another PT session again today and none of the ‘exercises’ are having any effect at all on mine. It’s 91 here and is supposed to be in the 90s thru the month. Inside the park it’s in the mid to high 80s even at 6,000’. Really spectacular weather if you like it warm (and can find some shade).:D I may take my Busa in for a valve check and avoid the heat for awhile but it’s summer for sure around here. Time to head north!:thumbsup:

Thanks Wuzza CBX Rider , yes it was short ride , but so much better than before op , but real test is going to be the favorite road , wearing leathers . I hope you can get your hip fixed , as well as knee , that is on my future list as well ( right knee ) as other hip .
You might be tempted to look at something extra comfortable ( laid back cruiser ) to ride , as a companion to your LE Gen 1 ? Anyway , I guess the hot weather you got is better than the cold on your joints eh bro ! Take care .
Toad

Back