Is The Head Bolts Streching?

kamikazi89

Registered
Hi all
I have a 06 busa stage 1 turbo and when the boost goes over 4 psi is like the head bolts streching and chamber pressure goes to cooland as a result to loose water from overflow tank and bubbles but if i let the bike cool down fill the rad and drive it below 4psi its all normal no bubbles in the overflow tank and no coolant leaks,that was checked several times in stop and go traffic and in an open road driving at 6k rpms on 3 psi of boost for half an hour trip.
Streching head bolts here?
Head gasket can survive at this conditions?

I have to replace it for sure but is possible off boost dont have pressure leaks and over 4 psi leaks but when turn off the key and the bike cool down startup and no leaks

Put some good cylinder studs in the top end and get a good tune on a dyno so you don't get detonation . . .
I am waiting for the stuts and gasketto arrive,detonation was shown on the dyno and the tuner maxed out the injectors coz the afr was 12.4-12.2 and he said you need bigger injectors and i told him about coolant he said is normal for gen 1 to loose some coolant on dyno.

Um no that does not sound right to me. Shouldnt lose coolant. Mine never have on a dyno.

Unless there was something wrong....

Um no that does not sound right to me. Shouldnt lose coolant. Mine never have on a dyno.

Unless there was something wrong....
Thats true head bolts and gasket and the other day i fix the tune myself coz the bike flooded at low rpms and stall

You need to look into your entire build, especially your fuel system. At what boost level are you allegedly maxing out the injectors?
As i saw on the dyno graph at full boost 8 psi 12:1 afr at 10k rpms ecu cut as the injectors maxed.if he run the bike too hot with empty radiator is this a chance of the lean readings?the most runs was made when im not there and his target afr was 12:1 and i told him that i want 11.5:1.

Anybody know wtf they are doing over there? If so, find them and let them tune your bike right, or you will spend the rest of your life fixing it.
The whole country has only 5 dynos and only the 2 tuners are good on turbo setups but if you build alone your setup they dont make good tune.they want all the fame on their builds and told to people that stock busa cant handle boost,commission on race parts are high.

The whole country has only 5 dynos and only the 2 tuners are good on turbo setups but if you build alone your setup they dont make good tune.they want all the fame on their builds and told to people that stock busa cant handle boost,commission on race parts are high.

"running the bike too hot on the dyno with an empty radiator"
wtf?
Sounds like they want to blow it up, so they can build it for you.

Begi shimless 6:1 fmu 1/4 open needle screw connected to throttle bodies with supplied check valve.i buy it from you Frank if you remember

IMG_0956.JPG

That regulator would be correct, and should have no problem supplying enough fuel at 8 pounds of boost. You should check to make sure the "IN" and "OUT" ports are correct, and then check fuel pressure at 8 pounds of boost. This is easily done by putting a fuel pressure gauge in the system and jumping the fuel pump while the bike is not running. You use a small hand pump with a gauge to put pressure on the signal hose going to the regulator. At 8 pounds of signal pressure, I would expect to see somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 pounds of fuel pressure. Check the system before you go back to the dyno to make sure . . .

That regulator would be correct, and should have no problem supplying enough fuel at 8 pounds of boost. You should check to make sure the "IN" and "OUT" ports are correct, and then check fuel pressure at 8 pounds of boost. This is easily done by putting a fuel pressure gauge in the system and jumping the fuel pump while the bike is not running. You use a small hand pump with a gauge to put pressure on the signal hose going to the regulator. At 8 pounds of signal pressure, I would expect to see somewhere in the neighborhood of 80 pounds of fuel pressure. Check the system before you go back to the dyno to make sure . . .
the fuel system works well the only problem was that the regulator was 4:1 and rebuilded and now work well as a 6:1 and also the IN OUT portS are correct fitted.

the fuel system works well the only problem was that the regulator was 4:1 and rebuilded and now work well as a 6:1 and also the IN OUT portS are correct fitted.

No, your fuel system does NOT work "well". Not if you are at 12.1 afr at 8 pounds of boost and "maxing" out the injectors, as you suggest. At 6:1, a rising rate fuel regulator should be damn close to 100 pounds of fuel pressure, plenty of fuel for the stock injectors to work. Maybe your fuel pump is a pos. Why don't you check your fuel pressure as suggested? Your tuner should have been monitoring fuel pressure, rate of gain, air/fuel, tp, rpm, etc. during the tuning session. You did not get the information that hopefully you didn't pay a lot for . . . you certainly didn't get a good tune. Not sure why you posted in the first place, thought you wanted some help and/or some direction . . . if you think you know what is going on, fix it like you did your tune. Good luck . . .:beerchug:

No, your fuel system does NOT work "well". Not if you are at 12.1 afr at 8 pounds of boost and "maxing" out the injectors, as you suggest. At 6:1, a rising rate fuel regulator should be damn close to 100 pounds of fuel pressure, plenty of fuel for the stock injectors to work. Maybe your fuel pump is a pos. Why don't you check your fuel pressure as suggested? Your tuner should have been monitoring fuel pressure, rate of gain, air/fuel, tp, rpm, etc. during the tuning session. You did not get the information that hopefully you didn't pay a lot for . . . you certainly didn't get a good tune. Not sure why you posted in the first place, thought you wanted some help and/or some direction . . . if you think you know what is going on, fix it like you did your tune. Good luck . . .:beerchug:
You help me in other thread about the fuel system if you remember and the problem was that the fmu was 4:1 after that fmu rebuilded to 6:1 an pressure at 8psi goes from 78 psi to 92psi at full boost with base pressure set at 43 psi this is why i tell you my fuel system is fine coz checked several times.on the dyno he dont even know about the rate of gain also he didnt even see the coolant temp on gauge cluster that was front of his face.he use woolich and didnt know about the ecu editor

Back