My newest love

Gpmo

Registered
Is a Robot.

Man why did it take me this long to buy a Roomba. That little bastid does a great job and i can do other things than vacuum.. Not productive things mind you but other things.

Think I could use one of these at the cabin. How does it do on stairs? Have 2 flights and worry it would fall and break sump'n, or I could just keep it on the bottom floor and do the upstairs Manually!

Yup I love my 650! Her name is Rosie and she puts it in! I think most of them have stair sensors so they won't fall. I know that they come with a wall that you could use to prevent it from going into a certain area.

Think I could use one of these at the cabin. How does it do on stairs? Have 2 flights and worry it would fall and break sump'n, or I could just keep it on the bottom floor and do the upstairs Manually!

No going up and down stairs but it sure stops dead when it comes next to them. I have mine on my main floor and it gets the whole edge of the stairs with out falling over. I saw a video of one put on a round table maybe 3 foot and it was going nuts in circles but not falling off.

Back