Anybody ever take the guts outa their yoshi RS-3's

Removing the packing will give them a raspy, loud, high pitch sound.
Easy to put back at the cost of a few rivots.

I've had my stomach cut from stem to sternum by doctors 4 times now. They lay my guts to the side while the do what they do. Does that count?

Done it yerself 6-pack? or just read about it?

RSD.

Done it myself, and on several bikes over the years.
No one works on my bikes but me. My Dad starting teaching me to work on them when he taught me how to ride(24 yrs ago). He's an engineer, so not to say that I'm good, but rather that I had good instruction, and I also went to school for auto mechanics for 2 years(all I'm trying to say is that I'm competent, not some hack with a screwdriver and pair of vice grips). I'm glad too, as idiot motorcycle mechanics are as big an epidemic as idiots in general.
Anyway, it's easily done.
I like to shorten them too. Drill rivots, disassemble, bandsaw a few inches off. Put back together, re-rivot, done.
Did these gen1 2bros bolt-ons for my gen2 before I bought a full exhaust(these are only ones I have pics of).
I left the packing in though, as I personally think it's too loud without it...at least now. I like quiet exhausts anymore, as I don't want people to hear which way I went:laugh:

SDC11047.jpg

SDC11031.jpg

Done it myself, and on several bikes over the years.
No one works on my bikes but me. My Dad starting teaching me to work on them when he taught me how to ride(24 yrs ago). He's an engineer, so not to say that I'm good, but rather that I had good instruction, and I also went to school for auto mechanics for 2 years(all I'm trying to say is that I'm competent, not some hack with a screwdriver and pair of vice grips). I'm glad too, as idiot motorcycle mechanics are as big an epidemic as idiots in general.
Anyway, it's easily done.
I like to shorten them too. Drill rivots, disassemble, bandsaw a few inches off. Put back together, re-rivot, done.
Did these gen1 2bros bolt-ons for my gen2 before I bought a full exhaust(these are only ones I have pics of).
I left the packing in though, as I personally think it's too loud without it...at least now. I like quiet exhausts anymore, as I don't want people to hear which way I went:laugh:

Awesome. "some hack with a screw driver and vice-grips" :laugh:

I'll do it.

RSD.

Back