2011 Fall Bash Attendance Thread

Hello all, I've been watching this thread and I'm interested in meeting up with some of you in Robbinsville. I have never been so I don't know any of you guys or girls. Are there any of you riding up on Friday evening or Saturday morning that live near the Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg area that I could meet up with and ride? Don't know to come up Friday evening or Saturday morning. I don't have a room at the Philips so I may just have to come Saturday unless there's a possibility to share a room with someone. What time to do pull out for a Saturday ride? Its about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour ride from Greer to Robbinsville and don't want to miss anyone. Any info would help a lot. Thanks.

Hello all, I've been watching this thread and I'm interested in meeting up with some of you in Robbinsville. I have never been so I don't know any of you guys or girls. Are there any of you riding up on Friday evening or Saturday morning that live near the Greenville, Greer, Spartanburg area that I could meet up with and ride? Don't know to come up Friday evening or Saturday morning. I don't have a room at the Philips so I may just have to come Saturday unless there's a possibility to share a room with someone. What time to do pull out for a Saturday ride? Its about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour ride from Greer to Robbinsville and don't want to miss anyone. Any info would help a lot. Thanks.

Weather permitting, I will ride up from Pinehurst Friday morning. Wifey will be goin in the truck, so if anyone on the way wants to load luggage, or stuff let me know.
I have not been to the NC bash yet, but did Eureka a couple of years ago and it was a blast. We have not booked accomodation yet, will find something closer to the time.

RussellJ
GsxrBots
dk55belair
bowhunter84 +3
skeche (#108)
georgiabusa_05
ChattanoogaBusa
BlackSheep
GixerHP
Jellyrug (maybe)
dadofthree (cryptic)
MacFast (maybe)
powerjunkie (fontana)
Casperle (KOA)
VABusa/Omar
RacerV (sneaking it in)
Semi
Acehole
WhiteLE
Loomis (maybe)
Laugh6615

Head up to the Phillip's Motel and you'll see the bikes and trailers. Come up and introduce yourself. I'll probably arrive around 6PM or so.

I'm sure there'll be a few rides on Saturday, just ask around.

If you must!

But it has been quite for the last couple of days!

Yeah my current Electric Circuits classes taking up quite a bit of time. The labs are extremely time consuming which is why I havent been around a lot lately. Plus I am pulling double to get everything done before the bash :pullhair:

Yeah my current Electric Circuits classes taking up quite a bit of time. The labs are extremely time consuming which is why I havent been around a lot lately. Plus I am pulling double to get everything done before the bash :pullhair:
Im ready, just need to finish loading the trailer!

If the weatherman is right, next week-end looks pretty promising for Robbinsville.

Thursday, isolated thunderstorms, Fiday partly cloudy, Saturday mostly sunny, Sunday mostly sunny.

50's in the morning 80's in the afternoon.

Woohoo!!!

If the weatherman is right, next week-end looks pretty promising for Robbinsville.

Thursday, isolated thunderstorms, Fiday partly cloudy, Saturday mostly sunny, Sunday mostly sunny.

50's in the morning 80's in the afternoon.

Woohoo!!!

:banana:

I'll be in Wednesday afternoon!

Oh and Gsxrbots can make it :down:

So if someone wants to split my room with me or I can split a room with someone else.

Working the weekend, might have to see if I can sneak up there for a Wednesday, maybe Thursday ride.

Working the weekend, might have to see if I can sneak up there for a Wednesday, maybe Thursday ride.
aaaaaaawwwww come on!! Could you at least drop off Naomi before you leave? I need some girlfriends to hang with! I promise GixerHP will mix the yummy beverages again.

Back