"What's in YOUR wallet?!?"

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Based on a another thread, it occurred to me that modern life has us carrying around a LOT of stuff for virtually any trip outside the house. Keys for the house, office, vehicles. Financial cards. ID Cards. You get the idea. Just wondering how many items you regularly carry when you leave the house and how many items you regularly carry in your wallet. Silly pondering, but inquiring minds want to know. ;)

Me, I'm a pocket/belt clip guy. If I can't carry it in my pockets or on a belt clip (like Batman! :) ), then I don't wanna deal with it.

1) House/car keys, two sets, each in different pocket. I do NOT get locked out of my car or house (anymore).

2) Wallet with no less than 20, TWENTY!, different cards

3) Office ID/Badge/Key

4) Flash Drive

5) Cell Phone

Key fab for car (lives in my jacket)

Wallet with 3 cards, ID, insurance.

Around $30 cash just in case

iPhone.

Pack of smokes and a zippo.

That's pretty much it.

Edit: Spelin

1) House keys.
2) Mobile phone.
3) Wallet with driving license, bike insurance, breakdown card, Legal advice card if I'm in a accident on the bike, bus pass, various cards and money if Lynne will let me have any.:laugh:

On a work day
1. Keys (House, Office, Car)
2. Wallet (1 personal credit card, 1 Business Credit Card, gas card, ATM card, License, CHL License)
3. Small amount of cash in wallet
4. Work badge (3) - travel between buildings
5. Smartphone
6. Medicine to take at work ( don't like taking medicine after brushing teeth).

Work keys
Van key fob
iPhone 4
Blackberry
Pen light
Pen
Sharpie
Wallet with all the essentials and then some.

Luckily on work days I've got my man purse/laptop bag. Everything gets thrown in there.
all keys
wallet
even my passport
phone
office badge
and other work "stuff"

I hate carying things in my pockets.
On weekends
car key and wallet

my wallet always has DL, SS card, credit cards, mac cards, those stupid discount cards, membership cards, and some business cards. Every once in a while there might be a 20 or less in cash.

:laugh: mines empty too, but I carry it as a poser.

Wallet
DL, vehicle info, registration, insurance, 1 credit card

Phone

Keys
House and ignition only. ( another set for work days, only three keys on that one. )

In all her glory, i keep it light, not much, few cards, some cash and door fob for work.

Droid via Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307381783639.jpg

I only carry what I want to lose, my DL and a debit card is the only thing in my wallet.

Lemme check my pockets here....

Gum
Keys
Spare Change
Few dollar bills
Cigs
Lighter
ID Card for work
Wallet A 'la George Costanza
Cell Phone1
Cell Phone2
SIT Room Phone3
Pen
Encrypted Dialer
4 Access Cards
1 Biometric PIV
Some Lint
Desk Keys
SCIF Keys

Few other things..can't really say those here:laugh::whistle:

When I'm riding the R6 or with Dan - I have my phone, DL and debit card.

All other times - I have my purse which can weigh about 2 lbs with just my wallet, keys, phone, lipstick, brush, gum, ID badge, sunglasses or as much as 5 lbs with my Zumo, Kindle, checkbook, little bits of paper, and anything else my family asks me to carry.

On road trips I also have my "Bag of Holding". This handy bag has whatever needlework project I happen to be working on, the last needlework project I was working on and didn't finish, maybe a bottle of water or soda, a bag or two of sunflower seeds, and miscellaneous crap my family hands me to carry that doesn't fit in my purse.

Insurance cards, ID, credit/debit card,bottle opener

Keys,phone, pen

And $20 I'm my motorcycle jacket
Posted via Mobile Device

ok here is my so called wallet it's a cell phone case / wallet.
I haven't had a REAL wallet in years, it holds everything but cash ....and since I have none of that Green paper crap, it dosen't matter :laugh: Yup married with teenagers:rofl:

0606173037.jpg

0606173055.jpg

0606173105.jpg

Back