Anyone see the Cop Busa on Speed last night?

wardie

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know the patrolman featured on the first segemtn of Speed Superbikes? It was either a Texas or Oklahoma HP. Had the black Busa with lights etc. Patrolman said he could catch anything! Wardie:bowdown:

yea he is a member here.... "pseudo anonymous" however due to some people thinking he is a get out of jail card he does not "advertise" his user name here anymore.... :laugh:

if you had made busa bash, you would have met him..

:)

Trust me I have the track slips and witnesses he can't beat everyone

BAAAWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Trust me I have the track slips and witnesses he can't beat everyone

BAAAWAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

oh ouch..... you know you gonna pay for that some day, somewhere in a hotel room.. (after a great chili dinner) :rofl: hot tub bubbles indeed...

here's another shot... this was the closest he got to my bike all week... :rofl:

DSCN3890.JPG

Anyone know the patrolman featured on the first segemtn of Speed Superbikes? It was either a Texas or Oklahoma HP. Had the black Busa with lights etc. Patrolman said he could catch anything! Wardie:bowdown:

Also, said he was a sport bike rider... talk'in about a liscense to speed... I'll sign up to be a motorcycle cop just about anywhere if they have a fleet of (Patrol Busa's)...

Super Bikes with Jason Britton(?) I think is the title?

Oh-ooooooooo "If you would have made the Bash" I did in the spring but missed alot that everyone did becuase I was staying at Iron Horse Motorcycl;e Lodge not hotel. All changes this spring. Wardies birthday is 4/24 just about the time of the spring Bash! :laugh:

I hear there is one that has been seen in Oklahoma.:laugh:

2.jpg

ya i have heard of that to hal but can't remember his name to save my life

Back